ECF Refugee
2a7c54cad1aa23696465bf5c333dc412.jpg

Sent from a pay phone

#TeamJimi

Mike PoPs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm a big fan of the list of discounts here I can add 2 a week from what I'm seeing that right?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you're talking about the Coupons for the Community area, members are allowed to share deals there, and I'm not aware of limits for members. But, Vendors do have to follow rules for those areas. Is this the area you mean?

Mike PoPs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes oooo I read it wrong thank you! So pretty much any I come across then?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes oooo I read it wrong thank you! So pretty much any I come across then?
As far as I understand it, those rules apply to vendors. That section was originally created for the members to post deals they saw, but vendors started using it, too and it kind of snowballed.

Our PRO in this area is @Countrypami. When she sees this alert, she should be able to give you the exact info. I'm sure she'll post when she's able. She's on every day :)

Mike PoPs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As far as I understand it, those rules apply to vendors. That section was originally created for the members to post deals they saw, but vendors started using it, too and it kind of snowballed.

Our PRO in this area is @Countrypami. When she sees this alert, she should be able to give you the exact info. I'm sure she'll post when she's able. She's on every day :)
Ok great I like this personal contact I get here.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm a big fan of the list of discounts here I can add 2 a week from what I'm seeing that right?

welcome-stagma-world1.jpg

The same rules apply in Sales/Promos and in Coupons.. they are posted as a sticky in both.
We love to have our members share the deals they find... but ask that you keep it to a max of 2 threads per week.

Mike PoPs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
welcome-stagma-world1.jpg

The same rules apply in Sales/Promos and in Coupons.. they are posted as a sticky in both.
We love to have our members share the deals they find... but ask that you keep it to a max of 2 threads per week.
That's what I was thinking thank you!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you for setting me straight on that @Countrypami. See? I told ya she's a PRO on that stuff.

VU Sponsors