Become a Patron!

Howdy

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Just found this place. I am a member of several other forums by the same name "Crocky". Glad to have found this site. Always looking for new hang outs :). Been vaping for a year now and couldn't be happier about it!
Glad to be here, pulling up a chair and sticking around for a while!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there @Crocky !! Welcome to the forum. Sorry no one saw your first post. As you'll see, things are moving fast on VU - which is a good thing of course :) I've been vaping a couple of years now. What's your favourite device to vape?

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Thank you both!
LOL, it's all good, I don't take things like that personally...hence the conversation with myself o_O

Right now my favorite device is my 4nine and magma....vaping unicorn milk but I use 4 mods in rotation at all times. For now it is my cartel with apo/southern shine from GLV, cronus with tobh/lion from illuminati, 4nine with Magnus and nemesis with origen/ white rabbit from vaping rabbit. All clones.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's not a lot of room in the magma is there? Everyone is recommending it

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
I actually love it. Just ordered another. I did drill the airholes in the ring out as well as the deck. I know folks say why get it just to drill it out since it is made mainly for flavor but I don't find much of a difference in the flavor department once drilled out. But once I drilled it, the airflow is much better for me. The room is not bad actually. Worth a shot I say :)

Edited to say that the 510 pin is pretty long and makes for a VERY short throw in my 4nine. If I use it on my cartel there is actually a small gap

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mm it doesn't really matter what folks say does it haha. When folks start paying my bills and tidying up my kitchen then maybe it'll matter what they say :) @BugOut Machine did you recoil protank heads or was it kayfuns or something? I began with gennies which in retrospect was a mistake

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know where you guys stand on this but rebuilding bloody protanks! Ugh! It's so much haste compared to coiling a dripper or even a kayfun. But why are noobs so intent on recoiling protanks? I mean, try persuading them that there are much easier tanks to start on. It's impossible

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I started with that too though (actually EVODS)then moved to protanks then to kayfuns. I was always so Leary of coiling a dripper. Not sure why...just the unknown I guess. Now that is all I use. Wow, so much easier. Not to mention using larger gauge wire makes it easier as well. I have a coil jig and that is night and day from trying to fumble my fingers and the wire on a drill bit....LOL. This gal loves new tools...anything that makes it easier in my book is a plus ;)

VU Sponsors