Morfio

Gaming & anime watchin' lion here!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My story...where to begin? Well I'll just keep it short for the most part. I had been smoking on and off for about 10 years now and I've realized that quitting is a better idea but I would like to have something to put in that void. Rather than quitting cold turkey I'd like to vape and make it a hobby of sorts. It seems like the communities online or in stores themselves are a relaxed community (at least the ones I've met). Hopefully I'll make mounds of friends or at elast good acquaintances while I'm here to help further me on my vaping journey.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on wanting to make the transition and welcome to the forum. Have you already purchased some supplies or are you still feeling it all out?

Morfio

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well @Manimal3497 gave me one of her mech mods (Nemesis) and a MVP mod. I have an iClear30S tank for the MVP and an Aspire Atlantis tank for the Nemesis. I'm just trying to get a feel for what other mods/tank I might want in the future. I see a lot of possibilities but not a lot of reviews for some of the ones I've looked at which is another reason I joined the forum. I figured that some of the community here might be able to shed some light on certain ones.

Last edited:

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome. Let the journey begin. MVP is rock solid, which is important when you first start vaping.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there Mor, Glad you found VU and vaping, enjoy the community here, its a great one. Welcome to VU:)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to the forums :) Bout time you got here haha . There are lots of great people on here and they can help you will all sorts of stuff. Its a great group and a great place to be.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU! Definitely a great place to get info and get involved in the community. We've got some great people around here and a smattering of asshats that keep things interesting.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Well Manimal3497 gave me one of her mech mods (Nemesis) and a MVP mod. I have an iClear30S tank for the MVP and an Aspire Atlantis tank for the Nemesis. I'm just trying to get a feel for what other mods/tank I might want in the future. I see a lot of possibilities but not a lot of reviews for some of the ones I've looked at which is another reason I joined the forum. I figured that some of the community here might be able to shed some light on certain ones.

hi hi.. and that was sweet of @Manimal3497 :) Hope you have fun here.. see you around!

Morfio

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for all of the greetings and welcomes. I'm glad to hear from all of you.

Morfio

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Flavors of juice...Straberry Lemonade is a favorite of mine at the moment. Grape is another one that's good in my book. Any custards are usually something I want in my arsenal of flavors to vape. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I <3 me some strawberry lemonade!! :D and grape too..
I have a Cream I must have made over 500 different versions of, only to find out my friends make their own too!
Funny how juice is, but I am sure you will have a stock pile before long! :)

Morfio

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I could I'd show you all of the juice that Manimal3497 stockpiled me with. Lol.

Flik Flak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hanging a bit lower than they used to, ... gravity and all.

Welcome to the Underground. =)

Morfio

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

VU Sponsors