Become a Patron!

Huck-A-Roos

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This one needs to steep for at least a week. I find FA Hazelnut can be a bit bitter and sharp when mixed fresh.
Huckleberried does so much for us around here, I felt she deserves a treat.:) Besides, we all know the best way to a womens heart is through her cookie.;)
Cookie(FA) 1.5%
Hazelnut(FA) .5%
Marshmallow(FA) .5%
Meringue(FA) .5%
Vanilla Classic(FA) .5%
Fresh Cream(FA) .5%
(I mix 30/70VG-2mg)
If you happen to have INW Biscuit, lower FA Cookie to 1% and add 1% INW Biscuit. It helps butter up the hazelnut.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixing this TODAY!! Thanks!

7R79HSx.jpg

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This one needs to steep for at least a week. I find FA Hazelnut can be a bit bitter and sharp when mixed fresh.
Huckleberried does so much for us around here, I felt she deserves a treat.:) Besides, we all know the best way to a womens heart is through her cookie.;)
Cookie(FA) 1.5%
Hazelnut(FA) .5%
Marshmallow(FA) .5%
Meringue(FA) .5%
Vanilla Classic(FA) .5%
Fresh Cream(FA) .5%
(I mix 30/70VG-2mg)
On my to do list when I get marshmallow and merringue

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cookie(FA) 1.5%
Hazelnut(FA) .5%
Marshmallow(FA) .5%
Meringue(FA) .5%
Vanilla Classic(FA) .5%
Fresh Cream(FA) .5%
(I mix 30/70VG-2mg)
For once, I have all the flavors!! Yay!! Got to get mixing now. Thanks Squonk :)

Shaner

Member For 4 Years
Well hey Shaner. Haven't seen you in a minute!

@Shaner! I hope you've concocted some yummy recipes in your absence......
Yeah, sorry about that ... life's been a little crazy and haven't had much time for the forum or playing around with flavors :( Got a 5 day weekend coming up though so hopefully I can do some mixing :) Looking forward to trying this one out!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Vanilla Nut Cookie
Blast from the past!! That was the first one I ever made.

I like The Custard Creams, too. I've tried so hard to like Joy, but just can't, so couldn't enjoy the coconut cookies the way they were intended to be vaped. I've yet to try them without Joy, but will have to soon. Coconut is a tremendous vape!

chief63

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Blast from the past!! That was the first one I ever made.

I like The Custard Creams, too. I've tried so hard to like Joy, but just can't, so couldn't enjoy the coconut cookies the way they were intended to be vaped. I've yet to try them without Joy, but will have to soon. Coconut is a tremendous vape!

I'm using Joy sparingly, way less than most recipes are calling for.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is an excellent cookie vape, especially after a ten day steep, as an aside do you use this as a bakery base to build on?
Thanks, I'm glad you like it.:) It's pretty much my cookie base that works with FA cookie. You can replace the hazelnut with the appropriate amount of any nut you like(or fruit). Just try to keep whatever your using subtle. I'm working on a few cookie mixes using CAPs Sugar Cookie, but it's a completely different animal. Very good, but different. I'll post a few when I feel they're right.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm working on a few cookie mixes using CAPs Sugar Cookie, but it's a completely different animal. Very good, but different. I'll post a few when I feel they're right.

Thanks for the "heads up"! I'll have to place that flavor on a vendor wish list before I forget.;)

EDIT: Which Cap. Sugar Cookie do you suggest? Regular or V2? (or both?)

Ron
---
"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run."- Babe Ruth

Last edited:

mingerz

Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I'm glad you like it.:) It's pretty much my cookie base that works with FA cookie. You can replace the hazelnut with the appropriate amount of any nut you like(or fruit). Just try to keep whatever your using subtle. I'm working on a few cookie mixes using CAPs Sugar Cookie, but it's a completely different animal. Very good, but different. I'll post a few when I feel they're right.

Yup I think I'll try a twist of FA Bilberry on the next batch.

mingerz

Member For 4 Years

I like the cookie mix just as it is but you recommend removing the hazelnut if adding a fruit flavour (Bilberry is my plan)...Is there a reason for that?...I know I could plough on regardless but I'd much rather have your opinion as you have no doubt gone through numerous iterations of your recipe and so will hopefully prevent me from making drain cleaner!...we all know that .5% can be the difference from hero to draino!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the cookie mix just as it is but you recommend removing the hazelnut if adding a fruit flavour (Bilberry is my plan)...Is there a reason for that?...I know I could plough on regardless but I'd much rather have your opinion as you have no doubt gone through numerous iterations of your recipe and so will hopefully prevent me from making drain cleaner!...we all know that .5% can be the difference from hero to draino!
I think either way would be nice. Let us know what you did and how it turns out.

mingerz

Member For 4 Years
I think either way would be nice. Let us know what you did and how it turns out.

Well, I made both, mixed by weight and steeped for a week. Surprisingly, retaining the hazelnut made the bilberry stand out more (Mixed at .5% in both). Losing the hazelnut made for a much more mellow vape but both were very nice. Whether the Hazelnut would have the same effect on all fruit flavours remains to be seen.

VU Sponsors