very opinionated, BUT NOT A BOMB THROWER
welcomes pre- accepted thank you
oh, could i borrow a cup of sugar?

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome Marco. what style of vaping are you partial to.
im still a fan of kfuns, new monster base .8 ohm coil 18 mg/ DIY juice. still like dk555, karioke coffee.. no sweets.
definately mechs when i can sit and rip. i have 3 akumas auth, one poldi v1 umma auth private v2 auth lancia dripper auth. another 20 or so clone mechs.
i could keep going with the regulateds but i dont want to bore anyone to death..

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to VU.

kevin littell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Fellow Smart Asses are always welcome... Sugar for beer is always a welcome trade.....

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When I was a kid , Id get people calling me a smart ass and I would always do my best Wednesday Addams and tell them, its better than being a DUMBASS.

Welcome to VU.. Im also a mech enthusiast. I was going through my special MOD box and felt a bit embarrassed when I counted 17. I like to have backups of my favorites and some I have 4 each.

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When I was a kid , Id get people calling me a smart ass and I would always do my best Wednesday Addams and tell them, its better than being a DUMBASS.

Welcome to VU.. Im also a mech enthusiast. I was going through my special MOD box and felt a bit embarrassed when I counted 17. I like to have backups of my favorites and some I have 4 each.
A smartass is better than a half ass too. A half ass can be plain dangerous.

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You know who i am don't you? I use to call you the Shepherd, you saved some lives..
Yes. Welcome to your new home. And I hope I have managed to help some people along the way. God knows many have helped me :)

VU Sponsors