Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Ok folks. After an incredible show we've finally got all the prize winners pulled. Congratulations to everyone who won and to those who didn't make sure to visit my Random Giveaway Thread (because ya never know when I'm gonna pop in with something cool), sign up for our newsletters on www.vapingwatch.com and keep an eye on our facebook page.

Most of the winners already have their orders set up in our system so, unless you received an email requesting an answer, you don't have to do anything at all to receive your prize. We are shipping all prizes to the address listed in their accounts.

And without further ado, here's the winner's list!

Winners from VapingWatch epic contest

10th place prize of a $5 credit to vapingwatch.com

Francis Flandro

Stephen Johnson

Ivan Morrison

Jon Anderson

Regina Crider

Jimmy Nilsson

Ben McCloud

Danny Mazyn

Jon Goetzinger

9th place prize of a $10 credit to vapingwatch.com

Edwin Manuet

Jerry Kalbaugh

Jon Nikols-Goodwin

Joshua Goss

Joanne Partin

Brandon Boutwell

Karen Landers

Joe Silverman

Patrick Kovach

8th place prize a $20 credit to vapingwatch.com

Jonathan Ertter

Robyn Lafferty

Joseph Ralabate

Reginald Breckenridge

Justin Neudecker

James Gray

April Newsom

Joe Diacheysn

7th place prize an IGO-W3 w/winners’ choice 30ml of juice from vapingwatch.com

Casey Whittington

Andrew LaForge

Brant Hillman

Kevin Boisjolie

Eric Werhand

Joshua Warshaw

Angela Siegfried

6th place prize an AGA-T2 w/winners’ choice 30ml of juice from Vapingwatch.com

Jacob Berbstein

Steven Tuminelli

Brian Walker

Chris Stroud

Jesse Scott

Zack Ufford

5th place prize a Tobeco 30 watt w/1 sony vtc5 18650 battery

Colby Alpert

Christopher Coots

Michael Hunt

Chris Allen

Jason Swartz

4th place prize a Dovpo EMech 30 watt mod w/2 sony vtc5 18650 batteries

Steve Albrecht

Mamat Hamidi Kamalludin

Mike Ito

Michael Hull

3rd place prize 30 watt box mod w/2 sony vtc5 18650 and nitecore digicharger D4

Chris Ebens

Bruce Wood

Raymond Eich

2nd place prize a Poldiac of your choice or equivalent

Mathew Acosta

Martin Matthews

1st place prize winner of a Poldiac Hybrid or equivalent

Tom Savage

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Watch and Melissa for a great show! It's really exciting to watch soooo many people win things! Winning feels good too of course...lol but you are so incredibly generous, and everyone was so thankful when they won and the people who didn't win this time around were all very gracious. Giveaway shows often aren't like that..at all really. lol Not to mention how the 2 of you squeezed so many prizes into one show! You deserve prizes for that! :)
Anyway thanks again for a truly extraordinary show!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow! Great giveaway. Congrats to all the winners! :)

Jodiharley53

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND AMAZING JOB DONE BY THE 2 OF YOU TO GET IT ALL DONE IN THE 2 HOURS AND SO WELL ORGANIZED GREAT JOB <3 <3 <3 <3

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
there may be a mistake, I entered once and twice on Sunday! I really need some foggy bottom juice! Well, congrats to you lucky people, I'm going to go cry myself into a nap.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
It was rigged I tell you!

Now that I got that out of my system, thanks for the great contest (even if I was not a winner :() and a sincere congrats to the winners!

Or I could try to pull a Kris Andis (the asshole that Smoke told us tried to scam a prize from Mod Envy) and just claim that I am Tom Savage and insist that I am really the grand prize winner:eek:

Now that I have the smartass comments out of the way, enjoy your prizes you lucky devils:D

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very excited I won something!

I sold all my drippers so I cant wait to try out the igo for free!

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
So, just thought y'all might like an update. Tom Savage, the winner of the First Place Prize, chose to pick an equivalent mod instead of the Poldiac Hybrid. He's chosen, instead, to get the Axis Wood Box Mod by Ante Meridiem. It's a pre-order, but he'll get it sometime in September (we're hoping). Now that is one helluva mod!

Now, regarding the special prize for the person who did the most to spread the word of the contest. I appreciate everyone who worked to spread the word in getting out the news and I don't want to diminish anyone's efforts, but there was one person who was especially fervent in their support. This person shared to dozens upon dozens of groups, went to other social media groups and spread the word, as well as being very vocal in both the Facebook post and the VU thread. Sara Phelps ( @VapeOn86 ) won the $150 shopping spree and she will be getting her prize within the next few days. Thank you to everyone who spread the word and I know the next contest will be even more successful......especially since we're gonna keep that Grand Prize in play for that one as well!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It was rigged I tell you!

Now that I got that out of my system, thanks for the great contest (even if I was not a winner :() and a sincere congrats to the winners!

Or I could try to pull a Kris Andis (the asshole that Smoke told us tried to scam a prize from Mod Envy) and just claim that I am Tom Savage and insist that I am really the grand prize winner:eek:

Now that I have the smartass comments out of the way, enjoy your prizes you lucky devils:D

and BOOGER! :p

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks again and congrats to the winner of the special prize!

Nicely done and your hard work paid off so enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now for my BS portion of the contest.

In spite of my identity here,

I am actually Sara Phelps so I want to claim my prize NOW.

And no, I am not Kris Andis.

I am Sara.

And to prove it here is my photo.

images

Sorry for my outbreak of smatass.

All kidding aside, you truly deserve you prize Miss Sara!

And for God's sake, don't vape I am a spammer ban me!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So, just thought y'all might like an update. Tom Savage, the winner of the First Place Prize, chose to pick an equivalent mod instead of the Poldiac Hybrid. He's chosen, instead, to get the Axis Wood Box Mod by Ante Meridiem. It's a pre-order, but he'll get it sometime in September (we're hoping). Now that is one helluva mod!

Now, regarding the special prize for the person who did the most to spread the word of the contest. I appreciate everyone who worked to spread the word in getting out the news and I don't want to diminish anyone's efforts, but there was one person who was especially fervent in their support. This person shared to dozens upon dozens of groups, went to other social media groups and spread the word, as well as being very vocal in both the Facebook post and the VU thread. Sara Phelps ( @VapeOn86 ) won the $150 shopping spree and she will be getting her prize within the next few days. Thank you to everyone who spread the word and I know the next contest will be even more successful......especially since we're gonna keep that Grand Prize in play for that one as well!
I'm super excited about my Axiz mod! I hadn't heard of it until yesterday, but it seems perfect! I was looking for a regulated box mod and I was hoping to find something in wood. This fits the bill and then some! While it doesn't have variable wattage, it is variable voltage (up to 5 volts) with a 16 amp limit, meaning it can reach around 80 watts with the right coil build. The nerd in me likes that I still need to do the amperage/wattage math myself. I'm also psyched for the battery life! Since I will be able to dial the voltage up to 5, I can achieve my standard 40 to 50 watts with lower amperage than my mechs.

I would really like a variable wattage box mod at some point, but with everything that China is releasing these days, I'm thinking that's it's best to let the dust settle and wait for some reviews. I had to really think hard about not taking the Poldiac. It was the first mech that I fell in love with but could never afford. In the end though, I have enough mechs and I need something safer to subohm on with the baby in the house.

Thanks again to Watch! Most generous guy I know!

Congrats again to Sara as well. She totally deserves the recognition for her hard work!

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks again and congrats to the winner of the special prize!

Nicely done and your hard work paid off so enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now for my BS portion of the contest.

In spite of my identity here,

I am actually Sara Phelps so I want to claim my prize NOW.

And no, I am not Kris Andis.

I am Sara.

And to prove it here is my photo.

images

Sorry for my outbreak of smatass.

All kidding aside, you truly deserve you prize Miss Sara!

And for God's sake, don't vape I am a spammer ban me!

This one's better, I think she's saying that she is number 1 with a hand gesture.
1395980403_zpsffcknh60.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors