VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It's going to be big, It's going to to reinvent the PRIVATE transaction vaping marketplace. This is going to be a full blown marketplace with with payment options, seller dashboards and more!

This is going to take some time to put together but we already have the software. This could take weeks nail down and even a bit longer after to work out any bugs that happen while its live.

Here are some of the screenshots of the software in action, this will look much different here as it will tailored for the forum.

This will help our community in ways never imagined ;)

The current location of the test forums will be here:

If you wanna come in help us test.. feel free :)

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Joe, I don't have "permission" to view those images.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It's going to be big, It's going to to reinvent the PRIVATE transaction vaping marketplace. This is going to be a full blown marketplace with with payment options, seller dashboards and more!

This is going to take some time to put together but we already have the software. This could take weeks nail down and even a bit longer after to work out any bugs that happen while its live.

Here are some of the screenshots of the software in action, this will look much different here as it will tailored for the forum.

This will help our community in ways never imagined ;)

Psst....that's pretty damn brilliant, ya know?

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Update:
We have ran in to a bit of a wall. This software was designed for the forum to take a cut of each transaction. Everything goes through the company paypal. We can't allow that. We are not a merchant, and we have no business being in the middle. Right now this means there can be no automatic paypal checkout (thats how the company takes its cut).

Why won't the forum take cut?

1. Frankly, it's greedy and none of our business! I know thats a foreign concept to many lol.
The fees people pay for selling are ridiculous. I'm not adding to the problem.

2. The forum becomes liable for that transaction. - NO THANK YOU - I dont need that headache.

You will have to still have to do a manual invoice for now until we find some sort of work around.

We are still working out bugs, but just wanted to give you an update.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for updating us. Understand your rationalism for not going this particular route. It is sound and makes sense. Hope you do find a way to establish what it is your aiming to do, and thanks again.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I saw Pami's listings there this morning. It looks like a slick system. I hope you can get it functional.

VU Sponsors