Become a Patron!

Hugo Vapor Boxer cartridge + coil - boxer moves to the lightweight division

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, friends, let's start with the manufacturer, who hasn't looked to our light for a long time - the company Hugo Vapor. You probably remember the line of budget devices, thanks to which the manufacturer made a name for himself - BOXER. So this "serious" device came to retrain with a lower rank.
hugo_vapor_boxer_aio_replacement_pod_cartridge.jpg

Parameters
Dimensions: 105 x 26.5mm
Weight: 71.5g Body
material: plastic (probably) + aluminum alloy
Power: built-in 1500mAh
Cartridge capacity:2.0 / 3.5ml
Evaporator resistance: 0.4Ω
Output power: 5 - 40W
Voltage range: 0.5 - 4.2V
Operating mode: VW
Supported resistance: 0.15 - 3.0Ω

The novel appearance of Hugo Vapor BOXER is easily recognizable. Once again, she wears too mottled prints, which is more likely to be designed for young people. In addition, I am personally a little surprised by the chosen shape-I remember that the ancestor's box was strictly rectangular.

The Hugo Vapor Boxer cartridge has a good capacity, it has a side filling. Drip type, as I understand it, is integrated, despite the information of the selling stores. Again, according to their words, the novelty does have airflow adjustment, the latter is achieved by rotating the cartridge around its axis.
hugo_vapor_boxer_aio_replacement_bx_coil.jpg

Replaceable evaporators are offered in two types, however, they have the same resistance and the type of heating element. This kit is said to be compatible with all Hugo Vapor BOXER Coil and SMOK RPM series coils.

Related products we recommend:
gas mods pallas rta price
aspire paradox mod price

VU Sponsors