Become a Patron!

I<3Cookies clone attempt

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
first attempt to clone didnt come out bad at all.. already noticed i need to lower strawberry a little maybe exclude caps and replace with tfa ripe or fa sb 2-3% but still good enough shake n vape i wanted to share
3c005bf753dfa4254721dcdf7a12cc9c.jpg

original is 60vg/40pg but i dont mix anything less than 80 but thats just me. hope you enjoy it.
will let it age for a few days/weeks before i tweek it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
first attempt to clone didnt come out bad at all.. already noticed i need to lower strawberry a little maybe exclude caps and replace with tfa ripe or fa sb 2-3% but still good enough shake n vape i wanted to share

original is 60vg/40pg but i dont mix anything less than 80 but thats just me. hope you enjoy it.
will let it age for a few days/weeks before i tweek it.

http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/mad-hatter-i-love-cookies/
Heres a few other versions looks pretty close having tasted the real thing not too long ago...will be trying it soon and ill try to come back and update....Also I swore I tasted slight coconut in it? Do you have the original now?

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/mad-hatter-i-love-cookies/
Heres a few other versions looks pretty close having tasted the real thing not too long ago...will be trying it soon and ill try to come back and update....Also I swore I tasted slight coconut in it? Do you have the original now?
yes i have it and yes there could be something extra im missing... definitely feels like a coconut or a cocoa type of thing.... good call..
next batch i want to incorcorate 3 different sets using coconut in one, cocoa in another and maybe an fa hazelnut or an ap kinda since it also has that nutty butter kinda taste...
i think the original i<3cookies has turned into one of my fave juices, top 5 for sure.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cookies???? I like cookies!!!!! Who has cookies? I want some cookies!

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes i have it and yes there could be something extra im missing... definitely feels like a coconut or a cocoa type of thing.... good call..
next batch i want to incorcorate 3 different sets using coconut in one, cocoa in another and maybe an fa hazelnut or an ap kinda since it also has that nutty butter kinda taste...
i think the original i<3cookies has turned into one of my fave juices, top 5 for sure.

I forgot to say I did not taste any type of strawberry in the original but after seeing your recipe and the other version at the bottom of that one I will have to go back and taste it again

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
the sb is actually much more subtle than in my recipe... a lot more... vaping it right now and my recipe is way off lol...

IPJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
that les clones recipe is way off too, way too much biscuit and fa cookie

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that les clones recipe is way off too, way too much biscuit and fa cookie
I think they take the recipies and double them when theyre done I almost always cut them in half....I actually went back and tasted it today and I didnt get a strawberry taste to it but it may be there and just light if its sweet straw. Then I was just thinking its less likely to have strawberry in a cookie recipe as its probably more cookie like ingredients. It has a familiar taste like a biscotto cookie but theres something bakery like backing it that is smooth, maybe cardamom, ive never tried it but hear its a popular bakery ingredient. Might make another trip tomorrow with clean coils to be sure I get the full flavor. I will say that person who made that version is probably pretty close at least with the ingredient line up flavor wise

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is what I came up with adapted a version with a lil bit of each recipe its great as a shake and vape and seems to be losing cookie a tad after steeping. I was thinking of adding some marzipan to help boost the crunch. I also wondered if adding a couple drops fa cocoa would make double choc. clear less creamy tasting, and even thought of lowering the cream. please share your thoughts
I love cookies clone/2 N.W.
Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 2
Caramel (FA) 0.5
Coconut (FA) 1.5
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 2.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.5
Double Chocolate (Clear) (TPA) 3
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Sweet Cream (CAP) 0.75
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 1

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is what I came up with adapted a version with a lil bit of each recipe its great as a shake and vape and seems to be losing cookie a tad after steeping. I was thinking of adding some marzipan to help boost the crunch. I also wondered if adding a couple drops fa cocoa would make double choc. clear less creamy tasting, and even thought of lowering the cream. please share your thoughts
I love cookies clone/2 N.W.
Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 2
Caramel (FA) 0.5
Coconut (FA) 1.5
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 2.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.5
Double Chocolate (Clear) (TPA) 3
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Sweet Cream (CAP) 0.75
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 1

I'd lower the Fresh Cream & Coconut to 1% each.
And maybe drop the Marshmallow down to 0.5%.

Pretty sure the Chocolate is gonna overtake the Cookie, and maybe even the Biscuit somewhat.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't just like cookies, I love them! Anymore versions of this? I think there is definitely coconut in it and strawberry.

2% Shisha Strawberry + 1% INW Biscuit would probably work for a base.
Which is great just as is IMO.
Add in some FA Coconut if needed, and maybe some Cream/Vanilla:D

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Recipe I shared above is still one of my favs...I just read somewhere that FA Cookie may dull out other flavors at even 2%...Anyone else had this problem?? Also was thinking about toning down the biscuit a bit too. I really like the coconut flavor and worry I wont taste it if I tone it down to .5 but I am curious why you suggested that @Heabob ?

I don't just like cookies, I love them! Anymore versions of this? I think there is definitely coconut in it and strawberry.
FA Cookie and INA Biscuit make a really good plain crunchy cookie flavor and pair quite nice I might add! Glad you thought coconut was in it too, most people I see say they dont taste it

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Recipe I shared above is still one of my favs...I just read somewhere that FA Cookie may dull out other flavors at even 2%...Anyone else had this problem?? Also was thinking about toning down the biscuit a bit too. I really like the coconut flavor and worry I wont taste it if I tone it down to .5 but I am curious why you suggested that @Heabob ?

Think I suggested lowering the Fresh Cream & Coconut to 1%.
Only because you wanted less creamy, and FA Coconut seems to help add more creaminess IMO.
Never had problems with FA Cookie at 2% as it's not as strong as INW Biscuit.
Although Biscuit at 2% is another story and I've reduced it down from 2% to 1% in my recipes.
By lowering the Biscuit to 1%, and possibly the Cookie at 2%, you should be able to taste the Coconut at 1%.
I have trouble tasting the FA Coconut myself whereas many others don't, I just get a butter cream effect mostly.

Hard to tell exactly cause I didn't see the Chocolate in there before, but it's another one I think is strong and may be messing with things.
But then, I don't think the Dbl Chocolate Clear is creamy at all, so maybe we're having different taste buds.
I'm kind of partial to FA Chocolate & Cocoa anyway so I'd think swapping would be an improvement:D.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
because you wanted less creamy
Ahhh ok makes sense, didnt know coconut had that effect but good to know...
problems with FA Cookie
They said it just kind of muted other flavors like a sweetner would do I guess, and Id definitely like to know the biscuit story at some point too haha
I have trouble tasting the FA Coconut myself
I have to crank the coconut up to taste it too but maybe its because were sensitive to the other ones around it? Good points!
I didn't see the Chocolate in there before
You told me to tone the chocolate down before....I toned it down .5% lol then added some fa Cocoa a couple times and it really just made it hard to taste as much in the recipe for me. Only used it at .14% or 2 drops in the 30ml. I know it had to be the cocoa because I didnt add anything else only toned down marshmallow, fresh cream, and DCC. I am going to make another version taking down the biscuit, cookie, chocolate and coconut since Im toning down the others.....and see how it goes.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You told me to tone the chocolate down before....I toned it down .5% lol then added some fa Cocoa a couple times and it really just made it hard to taste as much in the recipe for me. Only used it at .14% or 2 drops in the 30ml. I know it had to be the cocoa because I didnt add anything else only toned down marshmallow, fresh cream, and DCC. I am going to make another version taking down the biscuit, cookie, chocolate and coconut since Im toning down the others.....and see how it goes.

I'd actually work towards getting it tweaked to your liking first without using any Chocolate.
It's hard to tune recipes that have many flavors and Chocolate can be a tricky one IMO.
Just food for thought...

Siccmade8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wanting to try this but don't have the chocolate or biscuit right now

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wanting to try this but don't have the chocolate or biscuit right now

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I love double chocolate clear its my fav chocolate so far....and IDK any other flavors that are similar to biscuit, It adds a rough "crunchy-like" texture to the cookie, Its a very potent and useful bakery to have....Some people use Acetyl Pyrazine for similar effects but it is touchy on who it likes and who it doesnt, so If you go that route be careful not to ruin a batch with too much of it. I am sure the recipe would still be delicious without the two but it wouldnt be crunchy or chocolatey so might taste like a diff kinda cookie(likely a chewy coconut type)

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
So here is what I put together based on suggestions:
TPA double chocolate clear 3%
INW biscuit 2%
FA Cookie 2%
CAP Sweet Strawberry 1%
CAP Sweet Cream 0.75%
FA Marshmallow 1%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
FA Caramel .5%
FA Coconut 1%

Once my caramel arrives! This cookie is going to be crumbs!

Does anyone think AP would help with the chocolate?

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So here is what I put together based on suggestions:

Does anyone think AP would help with the chocolate?
AP will help with nuttiness a bit but at low percentages will probably just make chocolate more creamy, so maybe at a higher percentage if you do use it. Then of course you risk the chance of getting a funny effect too, like fritos lol. Depends on your taste buds really, If you have tried AP and like it already go for it......I will say biscuit has a pretty good similarity in what most look for in AP( a good crunch). The chocolate being creamy here is just Double chocolate clear imo. The cocoa at a couple drops did add some good "solid" chocolate texture to the vape but it also seemed to cause a bit of those sharper notes of the cookie and biscuit to become a bit overwhelming. I would love to hear anyones opinion of the one above......Even though I know its not perfect quite yet, it is still definitely one of my favorite recipes( probably because I LOVE cookies too! :cheers:)

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
AP will help with nuttiness a bit but at low percentages will probably just make chocolate more creamy, so maybe at a higher percentage if you do use it. Then of course you risk the chance of getting a funny effect too, like fritos lol. Depends on your taste buds really, If you have tried AP and like it already go for it......I will say biscuit has a pretty good similarity in what most look for in AP( a good crunch). The chocolate being creamy here is just Double chocolate clear imo. The cocoa at a couple drops did add some good "solid" chocolate texture to the vape but it also seemed to cause a bit of those sharper notes of the cookie and biscuit to become a bit overwhelming. I would love to hear anyones opinion of the one above......Even though I know its not perfect quite yet, it is still definitely one of my favorite recipes( probably because I LOVE cookies too! :cheers:)
Wow thanks!

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2% Shisha Strawberry + 1% INW Biscuit would probably work for a base.
Which is great just as is IMO.
Add in some FA Coconut if needed, and maybe some Cream/Vanilla:D
And like 1% FA vc ... I like it sweet lol

VU Sponsors