Become a Patron!

I Am Groot Trailer Reveals the First Look at the Adorable Guardians of the Galaxy Spin-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Marvel Studios has shared an adorable first-look trailer at the upcoming I Am Groot animated shorts that will be released on Disney+ on August 10, 2022.

The trailer features our favorite Guardians of the Galaxy tree friend going on adventures of his own, and he looks to be in his Baby Groot form for at least part of the series. In the trailer, we get a glimpse of him being attacked by aliens before inadvertently befriending them by farting out a leaf that they use for food. Yep, you read that right!

We also see him wearing a colorful scarf, a headlamp, dancing with a mirror version of himself, dressing up in a grass dress, and just being incredibly adorable.

SDCC also treated fans to a new poster of Groot relaxing by a tree that may or may not be his cousin, and there are equally cute bugs and creatures around him.

The trailer for I Am Groot was accompanied by the official announcement of Season 2 and Season 3 of Marvel's What If... ?, the news that Spider-Man: Freshman Year will arrive in 2024 with Charlie Cox's Daredevil, info on Marvel Zombies, and a release window and new details for X-Men '97.

You can also check out everything announced so far for San Diego Comic-Con 2022!

Adam Bankhurst is a news writer for IGN. You can follow him on Twitter @AdamBankhurst and on Twitch.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors