Become a Patron!

I apologize for not introducing

skizzums

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For whatever reason, the forum menu shows half of the section vertically, so I apologize for posting before my introductions. I have been vaping about a year and a half, spent ten years or more smoking AT LEAST two packs a day, vaping killed my ciggy habit quick, once finally getting a real mod and stopped messing around with the cheapo pens, I have much preferred gaping since, not a single smoke in a year and don't even care anymore. I am a tinkerer since birth and have a host of hobbies, the biggest being building firearms and runnning a small ammunition factory in the basement. My second biggest is def vaping with large emphasis on fitting the craziest coils possible into the smallest decks on the market. I can already tell that I will be pretty active here, I am not a member of any vape forums at the moment, so hopefully I can spread as much knowledge as I steal. I have a YouTube channel that focuses on firearms and bullet casting, it plan to start doing some coil builds soon, focusing first in the difficult kanger RBA, and will try to show some of the little known tanks that deserve more chatter. Here is my channel, https://m.youtube.com/user/xxskizzumxx ,I make no money off it, so hopefully it's not rude to post, I will upload some coil builds over the weekend. Thanks everyone, hope to make some friends here.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
thanks.i have a ? n im not sure where 2 ask it.im trying to get into cloud chasing but trying to do it around $100,is that realistic?
Absolutely,. Are you new to building? I'd look into the New Builders, coils, cloud chasers subforums. Lot of really smart and talented people here that are always willing to help and can keep you safe. Speaking of which, check out the Battery Junkies sub, also. If your sticking with a regulated mod, you're gonna be safer than if starting out with a mech. I can't say it too many times, that you really need to know everything about building, batteries, ohms law and all things related, if you're going mech.

Cruise through the subforums. LOTS of good information, good stickied threads and great people. It can seem overwhelming, but people here will walk you through.

Good luck!

iM So VapeD

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Absolutely,. Are you new to building? I'd look into the New Builders, coils, cloud chasers subforums. Lot of really smart and talented people here that are always willing to help and can keep you safe. Speaking of which, check out the Battery Junkies sub, also. If your sticking with a regulated mod, you're gonna be safer than if starting out with a mech. I can't say it too many times, that you really need to know everything about building, batteries, ohms law and all things related, if you're going mech.

Cruise through the subforums. LOTS of good information, good stickied threads and great people. It can seem overwhelming, but people here will walk you through.

Good luck!
I dont necessarily want to build.i want 2 purchase a pretty good cloud chasing build as i dont truly understand ohms law etc..id much rather buy a mod thats ready 2 go.im not a tinkerer unless im familiar with what i tinker with.any recommendations as 2 what i should look 4?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are using now?
Will this be a first purchase?
Well, the Wismec RX200 is under $45..And the Smok TFV4 would be a start for clouds..under $35 I think.can't remember what I paid for this one.
c2b038c2df44ee36fb4981d3a4270e56.jpg
seen here..one of my favorites! Good luck and let us know what you get..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I dont necessarily want to build.i want 2 purchase a pretty good cloud chasing build as i dont truly understand ohms law etc..id much rather buy a mod thats ready 2 go.im not a tinkerer unless im familiar with what i tinker with.any recommendations as 2 what i should look 4?
I'd start in the Regulated Mods area or Cloud Chasers. Start a thread there, let everyone know exactly that information, that you're looking for something to power up good cloud chasing builds. Quite a few guys around here build and sell coils for really good deals. Very talented guys, too. This way, we're not eating up skizzums' thread, LOL

Cloud Chasers Corner
Regulated (Voltage / Wattage / 3.7v/ Temp Control)

iM So VapeD

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What are using now?
Will this be a first purchase?
Well, the Wismec RX200 is under $45..And the Smok TFV4 would be a start for clouds..under $35 I think.can't remember what I paid for this one.
c2b038c2df44ee36fb4981d3a4270e56.jpg
seen here..one of my favorites! Good luck and let us know what you get..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
At the moment im using the ijust2 and what are the major differences between box mods versus tube mods etc..

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi and Welcome to V/U, in the general discussion section, non vaping related, we have a thread titled "gun talk" that might interest you. Glad to have you here, enjoy the forum!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

skizzums

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I second the above recommendation on the Wismec RX200. Got mine about a week ago, mainly for the stainless steel temp control(sick of nickel). What a fantastic device, high quality and the cheaper Joyetech chip is superior, in my opinion, to the way overpriced DNA. The TC works flawlessly. I was turned off by nickel mainly because of Kangers TC's, but the RX200 is not giving me a funky taste for some reason. Yes there's many cheaper mods than the rx200, but what's twenty bucks in the long run. I am considering getting the Joyetech EVIC 75 to utilize the same software in a lighter package. All that said, of all my mods, my Kangertech NEBOX is my all time favorite for work etc. I'm amazed at the clouds that little thing can blow, and that tiny RBA is very capable of making some big flavor with some trials. My complaint is only with factory coils that will leak when chain vaping and they get hot, also they have very little cotton and have a dry taste. But that's an easy fix, just run the RBA. Between wife and I we have four Nebox's and we highly recommend it for beginners that want simple to understand instructions/builds and still have enough power to have fun with.

One thing I haven't explored yet are the side by side mods, which may also be great for work

3dog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Welcome to VU! Looking forward to your future posts!

VU Sponsors