Become a Patron!

I fell down this amazing rabbit hole... New girl in the MW

H.Quinn5150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Found this forum and read for hours, er, days. Thought i'd give 'er a go. Started vaping when I was stuck in the hospital in STL. Had a bit of light chemo,(i guess that's a thing) no cancer, long story...little gas station cig a likes kept me from no-nic freak outs. my 30 watt box just died, teetering on the mech mod/rda~~regulated box/sub tank- quandry. I live in the sticks, need to be able to sustain w/o lot's of trips to the shop. FLAVOR! flavor is what I seek, and the ability to cleanly change it. ok, so anyway, a little case of the blah blah blahs, i'll wrap it up. any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm buying in the next day or two... did i forget anything? oh yes, thanks for the ad and all of the awesome info! cheers!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad your here.
I hope you got a second opinion before undergoing chemo.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm partial to regulated, a sub tank may not be your best bet for flavor. Rayon is a great wicking media for flavor changes and a temp controlled box also would help with changing flavors. Always do your research to find what you need.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome!

The subtank minis have excellent flavor and the option to rebuild with an RBA base so you don't have to rely on purchasing coils. There are so many choices for regulated box mods, and some really good deals now if you decide to go that route (although I can't see why you would't if you go the subtank route).

H.Quinn5150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm partial to regulated, a sub tank may not be your best bet for flavor. Rayon is a great wicking media for flavor changes and a temp controlled box also would help with changing flavors. Always do your research to find what you need.
Thanks! I tend to agree with your sub-tank observation, when i tried my bf's i was wanting more flavor, but just kind of figured it was the juice. That helps a lot to narrow the field, man thanks. And research a plenty, lol, get stuck in that stage in soooo many areas.

Reactions: JXN

H.Quinn5150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome!

The subtank minis have excellent flavor and the option to rebuild with an RBA base so you don't have to rely on purchasing coils. There are so many choices for regulated box mods, and some really good deals now if you decide to go that route (although I can't see why you would't if you go the subtank route).

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the forum enjoy the wide array of information here and the friendly folk :)

H.Quinn5150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
my 30 watt box quit this morning, but i never really loved her. and my li'l mvp 2 i am quite fond of but need more power...180, 260 watts? no, lol... no. but, so many pretty things, interesting tweaks and weird flavors to sample. oh choices!! What's your favorite set up that you have found?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My go to right now is an ipv4 and a mutation x v4 rda

VU Sponsors