Become a Patron!

I Fucked Up Big Time This Time

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
so here whats new with my coilart. i fucked up again by installing the magnets wrong believe. no its not stuck together, i just didnt realize that one was slightly taller then the other. this might have cause a misfire which happened again today, twice. 2nd time it was my fire button was closed shut period and yet it was still firing. very lucky i was at a vape during the 2nd misifire, but very unluck that 2 pretty girls were there shopping and would love to talk to them about vaping and other things. but sadly my mod decided to go " fuck those bitches, real vapers dont need girls" and kinda scared them away cuz i look like a ticking time bomb thats about to exploded lol.

i think i must have put the wrong magnets at wrong side, but im not too sure on that.

also went to a electronic wholesale market yesterday. $25 usd for sliver rouge usa cllone and $15 black goon clone. so tempting, so cheap but yet so dangerous (my end).

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
so here whats new with my coilart. i fucked up again by installing the magnets wrong believe. no its not stuck together, i just didnt realize that one was slightly taller then the other. this might have cause a misfire which happened again today, twice. 2nd time it was my fire button was closed shut period and yet it was still firing. very lucky i was at a vape during the 2nd misifire, but very unluck that 2 pretty girls were there shopping and would love to talk to them about vaping and other things. but sadly my mod decided to go " fuck those bitches, real vapers dont need girls" and kinda scared them away cuz i look like a ticking time bomb thats about to exploded lol.

i think i must have put the wrong magnets at wrong side, but im not too sure on that.

also went to a electronic wholesale market yesterday. $25 usd for sliver rouge usa cllone and $15 black goon clone. so tempting, so cheap but yet so dangerous (my end).

Why don’t you try a semi mechanical mod? The Uwell Soul Keeper is nice and there are others. It doesn’t have to look like a mod for your grandmother just because it’s got some protections!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think it is. They are both dangerous lying trolls. I can't say absolutely for sure but I wouldn't doubt it.

How many guys from Belgium are on the vape forums? And use mechs.
Good thing you joined VU! Most of us are really good people.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Absolutely. I'm glad to be here. There are quite a few people I like from the other site here too.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Absolutely. I'm glad to be here. There are quite a few people I like from the other site here too.

Dual using forums? Lol Prolly when I was over there, there just happened to be a few uncool people around. I just felt like I couldn’t be myself. It also felt like they paid more attention to how long you’d been a member. It might’ve changed, though.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Dual using forums? Lol Prolly when I was over there, there just happened to be a few uncool people around. I just felt like I couldn’t be myself. It also felt like they paid more attention to how long you’d been a member. It might’ve changed, though.
The other site is chilly. If you're not a whiny snowflake you're not welcome. But that's nothing new obviously.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The other site is chilly. If you're not a whiny snowflake you're not welcome. But that's nothing new obviously.

Very chilly. If you don’t happen to meet or know anyone and you try to chat or whatever, it’s not at all like VU. They’re not so nice. I got tired of trying to fit in with people I didn’t really like or know.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Why don’t you try a semi mechanical mod? The Uwell Soul Keeper is nice and there are others. It doesn’t have to look like a mod for your grandmother just because it’s got some protections!
because i cant afford one at the moment lol. also the soul keeper is pretty cool as it glows in the dark and also uwells watch pods pretty cool too, my friends got a fush that i really want, but i just cant afford it lol.

what i can afford right now is a box mod i recently picked up for my friend, but still really need to save up money for my fush which seems impossible at the moment.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
because i cant afford one at the moment lol. also the soul keeper is pretty cool as it glows in the dark and also uwells watch pods pretty cool too, my friends got a fush that i really want, but i just cant afford it lol.

what i can afford right now is a box mod i recently picked up for my friend, but still really need to save up money for my fush which seems impossible at the moment.

Do you need to vape or you just want to? If you’re not addicted to nicotine, then try to save up for something nice. Can you order vape gear from Shenzhen? Or from here?

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
i really dont need to vape, but i just want to. i could save up money but life pretty takes away most money away. also the fact that i dont make dough like i used to and i also hard think all my purchases cuz everything is money to me now.

things i want: fush mod, wisman speaker mod, a nice mech mod with a matching tank that i sent to do carvng on, that hello kitty mech, random pods that just for friends that just wanna vape, a new charger with a lcd display, a single battery charger for on the go......the list might go on and go on lol

now that just a kinda of my vape wish list, but once i added up the prices, then i realize that all of those seem pretty useless and the money i spend on all that could be used in a better way. or i can buy better things.

vape gear is kinda like modding your car. at first u just want to change your wheels for looks, then u realize your ride hights too high or not high enough. afterwards u start thinking about the sound of your car and how u want it so sound like ferrari or lambo (or just loud). so u start buying shocks, suspenstion and bigger exhaust. fuck by the time realize u sink in too deep and end up with a disease, u end with a race car looking kinda car or off roader looking kinda car. i kinda of sank too deep for my personally, but compared to so of the others on here i believe im not even close lol.

im personally just hoping for cut down, with just one box mod, a nice decent mech, a mech for me to showoff and be cool. thats pretty much it for me, the evic mini, invader 3, and the aug v200 would be something i personally want back just for reminisces purpose only. thats it

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe, just maybe, you could try asking me if I'm the same guy. Just a simple suggestion... :rolleyes:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

when you take the switch apaart, use a permanent marker to mark your magnets =no guessing when you have to put it back together.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
when you take the switch apaart, use a permanent marker to mark your magnets =no guessing when you have to put it back together.
i didnt know which end the taller one is should be on, thats my main problem.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’m not sure that you are, though. And I think you’re an okay guy actually. But I was on ECF too. A lot of us were.
I'm still there BTW. People can see from the pics I post every once in a while that I'm the same guy so, there has been no secret.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I'm still there BTW. People can see from the pics I post every once in a while that I'm the same guy so, there has been no secret.
That explains alot. You're a dangerous lying troll here and there.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That explains alot. You're a dangerous lying troll here and there.
2f6bbd82a0332051df2113ed077b57cb.jpg

VU Sponsors