Become a Patron!

I get it now!

Good day everyone! Meox here from Cebu, Philippines and I'm new to vaping. I love it! :)

I don't think I'm a smoker by definition, but I have tried cigarettes back in the days. When I started working seven years ago after college, I got more into smoking for about a year, but eventually stopped as it never appealed to me. I think the only reason I smoked cigarettes was to...um, fit in? There's that aspect, you know what I mean.

But man, vaping is so much different and the appeal to me is way more than fitting in with the crowd!

I started to vape a month ago after I finally saw the bigger picture on what it is to Vape. For me, I will continue to vape because:
> It tickles my tech/hobby fancy! I'm a scale model kit hobbyist and an airsoft player. I'd say it gives me the same satisfaction when you look at all the available tech/gear available out there -- from Battery/Charger acquisitions, to Atomizer choices, Coil building, Mods, eJuice-- it can be a hobby just collecting them.
> Blowing is fun! (that doesn't sound right) Blowing Vapor, that is. Thick, dense, flavorful goodness. Mmm-mm! I don't do Nic btw, don't judge me:) And on that note...
> It's significantly less harmful than smoking! I like the idea that someday, the world will be a little better knowing that nobody will ever have to subject themselves to the deadly side effects of smoking, first hand or second hand! And it is this third reason that puts the cherry on top and adds to the satisfaction and happiness for me. If I can influence people within my own circle at the very least, to stop smoking, then I know I contributed to the cause.

Rock on vapers!:cool:
Rockin' a .3 ohm dual coil build on my UD Zephyrus sitting atop a SirLancelot tube mod, and my Kangertech Subox Mini! A Velocity RDA clone and an Osmius V2 on the way.:rolleyes:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome!
I converted some people to vaping myself. The last one was the son of my wife's fried. He's tried vaping, but couldn't kick the analogs. I set him up with a 60W device (even has TC), a Kanger Subtank mini, out of my unused inventory, and some of my DIY juice. He quit smoking the same day.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the VU, good to have you here.
I have been to Cebu, it is beautiful and quite easily one of my favorite places on earth!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

VU Sponsors