Become a Patron!

I have a question!!! :S...

alba4a

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everybody !!!!

The guy of my shop is so uselees .... he just want to get money for everything , I can understand that because he wants to sale but he should know about ecig, and he doesnt have fuk.*** idea about anything. :S.

Anyway, I got a new model of batery Cool Fire IV PLUS. (really nice), and I am using this model with the tank ASPIRE (CLEITO). The problem is that I can not turn on the machine, the batery says "shorted". ...

What it means that? It means that he gave me the batery damaged? it is broken already?

I dont know... I thik I need to do a course online about ecig... :S

Thank you

Regards :)

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First remove the tank and fire the mod, if it still say shorted it a problem with the mod, if not replace the head in the tank and try it again (most likely a defective head).

Last edited:

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
also possible that coil is not seated properly

sucks that your local shop is like that - there are some good ones... and there are definitely some wankers

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
also make sure the 510 connector is clean an no juice leaked on it

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
In these cases it would most likely say "no atomizer" or "check atomizer" and not "shorted"
yup sounds like you are right. here is the manual

Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection
Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection protects the Cool Fire IV Plus Advanced Personal
Vaporizer against shorted atomizers and will stop the unit from functioning in
unsafe conditions.

The Cool Fire IV Plus features automatic real-time atomizer Ohms detection. If the
resistance of the atomizer is lower than 0.07, the LED will light solidly for 5
seconds, the Ohms bar will blink and the Cool Fire IV Plus will not power on. (shorted)

If there is no Clearomizer/Tank attached, or the coil is 3.5 Ohm or above, the
screen will display
Check Atomizer
If the atomizer is not connected properly, or resistance is 3.5 Ohm or above, the
OLED screen will display
"CHECK ATOMIZER "

VU Sponsors