Become a Patron!

I have a Wake Mod Bigfoot

cmccarthy7128

Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
The entire 510 connection came loose disconnected. From the body of the mod. I tried tonic but can't. Is three a place/service I can send it to so it can be fixed. I know its nothing special but its my favorite.

Thanks

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow you seem to have trouble with everything you own~! Sorry you have such Bad Freaking Luck but maybe vaping isn't for you?

Post a picture maybe it was one of the Epoxy Installs and it is something you could fix yourself.

cmccarthy7128

Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
Wow you seem to have trouble with everything you own~! Sorry you have such Bad Freaking Luck but maybe vaping isn't for you?

Post a picture maybe it was one of the Epoxy Installs and it is something you could fix yourself.
I am tough on equipment of allbtyprd

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I am tough on equipment of allbtyprd

You started this thread too- about the same mod-

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You started this thread too- about the same mod-

Every thread is about a problem with something. Missing this, or this doesn't work or HTF do I use this. Oh yeah and he is hard on his shit.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Every thread is about a problem with something. Missing this, or this doesn't work or HTF do I use this. Oh yeah and he is hard on his shit.
and it does not sound like a major problem....

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
and it does not sound like a major problem....

Some people just shouldn't vape. I know a Guy who knows everything who bought Hundreds of Dollars of Disposables because he knows~! Now they are expired and leaking but he knows more than I do~! Also they are no longer produced.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing is indestructible, but there are several mods out there now that are specifically designed to withstand substantial levels of dirt, water and shock.

I know people are different. Everybody is not as easy on their belongings as everybody else.

If you are just klutzy by nature or have a job that goes hard on your equipment, I would strongly suggest finding a new favorite mod with a much higher likelihood of the long term survival of your life.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nothing is indestructible, but there are several mods out there now that are specifically designed to withstand substantial levels of dirt, water and shock.

I know people are different. Everybody is not as easy on their belongings as everybody else.

If you are just klutzy by nature or have a job that goes hard on your equipment, I would strongly suggest finding a new favorite mod with a much higher likelihood of the long term survival of your life.
I'm a klutz, I have 4 aegis's and a jackaroo... :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

cmccarthy7128

Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
Wasn't worried about anything, I've been married three time Three is little that I worry about

VU Sponsors