Become a Patron!

I idiots at it again

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You need to consume 105 mL e-liquid per day in order to be exposed to the same levels of benzene as breathing ambient air.

the clown princes of Portland added benzoic acid and benzaldehyde to the e-liquid they used to test the Kanger atomizers.

http://vaping360.com/vaping-benzene-study/

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I don't understand this ?

Can it be broken down into simpler terminology .......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doesn't matter they will make vaping look bad. ....

On the Amtrak train they announced this is a non smoking train and this means ecigs Green, yellow blue.... Doesn't matter and anyone smoking must be 50feet from the front door....We don't want any of your poison in my train......

I felt like a 3rd class citizen..... They also said anyone caught will be taken of by the authorities at the next stop and it will be your responsibility on how to get to your destination....

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doesn't matter they will make vaping look bad. ....

On the Amtrak train they announced this is a non smoking train and this means ecigs Green, yellow blue.... Doesn't matter and anyone smoking must be 50feet from the front door....We don't want any of your poison in my train......

I felt like a 3rd class citizen..... They also said anyone caught will be taken of by the authorities at the next stop and it will be your responsibility on how to get to your destination....

7dcd9a79d7a40b35c814c8914f0b621f.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

VaporCat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Science in the 21st century:

What are you looking for?
Benzene.
Find any yet?
Nope.
Try adding benzoic acid and benzaldehyde.
Kinda works, barely detectable.
Remember how we found the formaldehyde? Burn the hell out of it.
Great idea... ooh! Found it!
Nice, lets publish... (typing) "toxic compounds found in vapor products"

VU Sponsors