Become a Patron!

I knew tobacco was good for something...

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you know what it is?

yGGPo100l8LqoCKPMlMJCgPMghaW1BHep4txSR-DK_1zRSvtNmdOUrMbPSBQpUmTHD2PfTRDJ1FNDor59fGbK6nB9ibawGBS_RNoHOFHEhpwrZZ5ZFCmugOZlBSSH0Ce67CzkVuBJ3koeHI29A0-m_2-PGOvzC6lful8X7rJ4j142JQ9QfBIjMBhpCYvHAw=s0-d-e1-ft

Tobacco Smoke Enema Kit (1750s - 1810s).

The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient's rectum for various medical purposes, but primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims.

A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke into the rectum. The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration.

Doubts about the credibility of tobacco enemas led to the popular phrase "blowing smoke up your ass."

As you are most likely aware, this odd tool is still heavily used by all levels of government.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do you know what it is?

yGGPo100l8LqoCKPMlMJCgPMghaW1BHep4txSR-DK_1zRSvtNmdOUrMbPSBQpUmTHD2PfTRDJ1FNDor59fGbK6nB9ibawGBS_RNoHOFHEhpwrZZ5ZFCmugOZlBSSH0Ce67CzkVuBJ3koeHI29A0-m_2-PGOvzC6lful8X7rJ4j142JQ9QfBIjMBhpCYvHAw=s0-d-e1-ft

The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient's rectum for various medical purposes, but primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims.

A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke into the rectum. The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration.

Doubts about the credibility of tobacco enemas led to the popular phrase "blowing smoke up your ass."

As you are most likely aware, this odd tool is still heavily used by all levels of government.

That could actually work really well for those with ulcerative colitis and IBS.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I thought cigarette smoke caused shrinking of the rectum and other associated problems? Never heard smoking having a positive effect on the human body!

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good for ear aches too.

Maybe it'll help some of the ******** get rid of their pink sock

Last edited by a moderator:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you know what it is?

Yeah so....I got two of them...sometimes I like a coffee and smoke enema in the morning.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Smart. If one breaks down and has to go to the repair shop, you've got a back up.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Aint nobody, including me, putting nothing up my shoot. End of story lol
Ditto! My Mother is asking me to take this watchamacallit, in order to find out if I have colon cancer, due to my Father having had colon cancer. I don't know, if it's time for me to die, there's nothing I can do about it! Death, just costs me my life!

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ditto! My Mother is asking me to take this watchamacallit, in order to find out if I have colon cancer, due to my Father having had colon cancer. I don't know, if it's time for me to die, there's nothing I can do about it! Death, just costs me my life!
Unfortunately in that case I may have to go ahead and lose my booty virginity. Cancer is no joke

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I will let them knock me out and do whatever, but no way am I ever taking a sample. Not enough money in the world.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
moved to non-vaping related

and :nothingtoadd:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
yes, 4 days later, we just noticed the thread.

we are human and make mistakes also

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If that's directed at me, I'm just trying to figure out the same thing, considering all that was done was moving a thread to a more appropriate area.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Steve, i know you think we are all out to get you, for some reason. But this is a tad excessive; I moved a thread; that is all.
Why that makes you think the earth is going to stop spinning, is beyond me.

have a nice night, and try to realax.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really? Amazing the things you post in a public forum. You are such an unprofessional buffoon.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Really? Amazing the things you post in a public forum. You are such an unprofessional buffoon.
am I now?
Well, I reckon, its a good thing your opinion is completely worthless.
What is your issue?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Keep providing proof you do not know how to be professional. Your actions and the way you talk to people do not reflect on the :vu: the way I feel they would like to be represented.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Keep providing proof you do not know how to be professional. Your actions and the way you talk to people do not reflect on the :vu: the way I feel they would like to be represented.
Who are you to speak for the Vaping Underground forums? If you're so unhappy with the staff here, why do you continually post digs at the staff? No one did or said anything to, or at you. A thread was moved to a more appropriate area, yet somehow you feel threatened and disrespected?? The move had nothing to do with you Steve. It's not even your thread, yet here you are, again, crying victim.

PLEASE, show some respect to the other members in this thread and stop turning it into your playground fight.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

that is such a ridiculous statement that its comical.

enjoy your night, Steve.
again, try and relax, dude. Life is much more enjoyable when you don't have your sphincter so tight.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Who are you to speak for the Vaping Underground forums? If you're so unhappy with the staff here, why do you continually post digs at the staff? No one did or said anything to, or at you. A thread was moved to a more appropriate area, yet somehow you feel threatened and disrespected?? The move had nothing to do with you Steve. It's not even your thread, yet here you are, again, crying victim.

PLEASE, show some respect to the other members in this thread and stop turning it into your playground fight.

He directed a statement at me directly and that is uncalled for and not the way I FEEL he should try to communicate. Have something to say it should not be done publicly. That is UNPROFESSIONAL and I said the way I feel that the :vu: would like to be represented. He gets sp worked up he doesn't realize what he says or how it is spelled.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Drops mic and walks away :D

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He directed a statement at me directly and that is uncalled for and not the way I FEEL he should try to communicate. Have something to say it should not be done publicly. That is UNPROFESSIONAL and I said the way I feel that the :vu: would like to be represented. He gets sp worked up he doesn't realize what he says or how it is spelled.
OK, YOU start with post #16, his first post in this thread that I'm aware of. Then continue reading to this point. WHO started this??? He did not attack you. He even agreed with you. Lighten up, man.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
just out of curiosity anything else in your life you want to share with the masses it seems to me at least all your doing is misdirecting your day onto another. but please feel free to point out your proof of your state about his uncalled for statement directed at you.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, so I made note that 4 days later he decided to move the thread. Nothing said directed at him just after 4 days he decided it was in the wrong area.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Steve, i know you think we are all out to get you, for some reason. But this is a tad excessive; I moved a thread; that is all.
Why that makes you think the earth is going to stop spinning, is beyond me.

have a nice night, and try to realax.

just out of curiosity anything else in your life you want to share with the masses it seems to me at least all your doing is misdirecting your day onto another. but please feel free to point out your proof of your state about his uncalled for statement directed at you.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK, YOU start with post #16, his first post in this thread that I'm aware of. Then continue reading to this point. WHO started this??? He did not attack you. He even agreed with you. Lighten up, man.

I'm really starting to think that he is shell shocked from the ecf moderators

VU Sponsors