Become a Patron!

I like my local vape store but...

Chum

Member For 5 Years
could they have sold me "re wrapped' "Samsung" cells? Fakes? I have never had a Samsung cell fail this fast. I purchased the cells about 3 months ago and one of the pair is already reading low voltage. Guess it can happen, maybe. I think I will ask for an exchange...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, they absolutely could have, but they may not realize or be willing to admit that they did.

It's safer to order from a site that specializes in batteries.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
^

Samsung 30Q (Continuous Discharge Rating = 15 amps)

Molicel P26A (Continuous Discharge Rating = 25 amps)

Chum

Member For 5 Years
^

Samsung 30Q (Continuous Discharge Rating = 15 amps)

Molicel P26A (Continuous Discharge Rating = 25 amps)
Thanks for your recommendations. I looked at that top one and it is just slightly longer than the 2500 and my mod gets a bit wonky with longer cells.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
That's great! Glad to hear it! I've had very good experiences with them.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for your recommendations. I looked at that top one and it is just slightly longer than the 2500 and my mod gets a bit wonky with longer cells.
I have no idea what you mean. Both the 30Q and the 25R measure about 18.33mm × 64.85mm in size so, technically speaking, their size is identical, and, as a matter of fact any size/dimensions-related imperfections that can result from tolerances in the manufacturing process are kept microscopically small to be in line with the industry standard.

Chum

Member For 5 Years
I have no idea what you mean. Both the 30Q and the 25R measure about 18.33mm × 64.85mm in size so, technically speaking, their size is identical, and, as a matter of fact any size/dimensions-related imperfections that can result from tolerances in the manufacturing process are kept microscopically small to be in line with the industry standard.
Possibly "semantics". You say microscopically and I say slightly. Perhaps I looked at the small difference between 2.55 and 2.57 mm and was overly concerned at the time LOL

VU Sponsors