Become a Patron!

I love Vaping!

ripple69420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey all, I started vaping about 9 months ago. Haven't had a cig since. Wanted one a couple of times but chain vaping fixed that!!! Learned everything I know from all you celebrity Hosts out there. Thanks for all your help! I love the site so far. As for me I like the adds. already have a couple on my desktop. Thanks

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Me too @ripple69420 I do indeed!

Welcome to the "madness!" We hope you enjoy yourself each time you log in!

45M8z5B.jpg

Hey all, I started vaping about 9 months ago. Haven't had a cig since. Wanted one a couple of times but chain vaping fixed that!!! Learned everything I know from all you celebrity Hosts out there. Thanks for all your help! I love the site so far. As for me I like the adds. already have a couple on my desktop. Thanks

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

What kinda gear are you using?

ripple69420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome from me as well!

What kinda gear are you using?
Hi UncleRJ, Welcome to you too! To answer your question I've been getting new things ever since I got my Income tax refund back.:rolleyes: I have 2 itaste devices, the VTR and SVD. Panzer, stingray and sentinel mech mods. All clones.:D 5 RDAs Helios, Tobh, Pheonix V6, Trident V1and Stillare. Clones too! Kayfun 3.1, foggerV4 and protank ll that I rebuild coils for! That's my gear now but I'm looking at the Magma and Zenith RDAs, the Sigelei 30w and a new mech mod. Not sure on the mech mod yet! So how about you? What are you rockn?

VU Sponsors