Become a Patron!

I miss Te-Loco

Hi fellow Vapers ... Im a newbie to this site. I've been vaping for almost 4 years now ( smoked for 33 years before that ). the reason for this post is just wondering if anyone out there knows where I can get hold of Te-Loco Juice. Its a tobacco flavour which I had been vaping since I gave up the smokes ... however no-one seems to sell it any more.
Even if I could get hold of the recipe would be fantastic. ( The vaper Caper used to sell it but they closed )
I really really miss my Te-Loco

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I searched E-liquid Recipes. Flavor Jungle has some tobaccos. Not familiar with Te-Loco tobacco myself. When I started Hawk Sauce soon become a favorite.

Now, tending to use unflavored. Do a little simple DIY. Start with a pre-mix nicotine base, add some flavoring/s. As said though I'm kind of flavored out, at least for now. :)

Apologies if my search was not as extensive as it could have been.

Last edited:

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never heard of Te-Loco.
Your challenge is to figure out what it tastes like, and then describe it to the world.
After that, there are many possibilities in DIY.
And there are many folks who might be able to help.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Never heard of it either mind you I don’t vape commercial juice often ...mix my own using one shot concentrates most of the time now

VU Sponsors