VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I liked the vanilla bean at Sauce LA.
I'm not sure of any companies like that with a good juice line.
Juice is expensive now because of the shipping issue. and the FDA issue.
I catch deals at ejuiceseals sometimes.
I'd suggest getting on their email list.
The shipping price is outrageous now since there is no more usps/fed ex/ or ups shipping so it's best to wait for a free shipping deal. They run them but you need to spend a bunch to get free shipping.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
where have yall been getting your juice at the prices thay had? Loooking for a replacement company...
I miss The Sauce LA too- some of my favorite juices came from there, best prices ,really good juice, fast shipping. I stocked up before the NY flavor ban.
Try Freeman vape juice- use code reddit50 for 50% off - I think they are still shipping. The juice is good,great prices and fast shipping.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
The Sauce LA ? ?
:cry::cry::cry:

I'll be conjuring up an Open Road recipe soon, damn it. Awe well, once I get there it will be great ~

I've been vaping my stock and haven't looked at store bought.
I've tried Freeman and they have good flavors flavors, just wish it was 70/30 - 65/35 ... instead of 80/20 which is a little thick for me.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I miss The Sauce LA too- some of my favorite juices came from there, best prices ,really good juice, fast shipping. I stocked up before the NY flavor ban.
Try Freeman vape juice- use code reddit50 for 50% off - I think they are still shipping. The juice is good,great prices and fast shipping.

Code is just Reddit for the next one to read post. I’ll give the company a shot. Thanks everyone!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The Sauce LA ? ?
:cry::cry::cry:

I'll be conjuring up an Open Road recipe soon, damn it. Awe well, once I get there it will be great ~

I've been vaping my stock and haven't looked at store bought.
I've tried Freeman and they have good flavors flavors, just wish it was 70/30 - 65/35 ... instead of 80/20 which is a little thick for me.
Yes my Sauce LA Favorites :
Vanilla Bean Cream
Caramel Waffle Cappuccino
Open Road
Main Street
Get Your Kicks
Purple Powder
Red Laces

Good luck with your Open Road recipe, I am sure it will be great!
I stocked up heavily on all my faves before the NY flavor ban- but nearing the end of Purple Powder,Red Laces and Get Your Kicks- sigh.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
So are we all doomed and the only solution is to diy?
It kind of looks that way unfortunately or spend as much as you can stocking up on juice.
I do not DIY so I stocked up on all kinds of sales before the ban here in NY last July 2020, I do not vape nic anymore either- weaned myself off of that before the ban too.
@5150sick mentioned ejuicesteals.com- many of those juices were under a $1.00 each, yes I went crazy ordering from there.
I still have been placing orders with Freeman and got 10 more 120 ml bottles of my favorite Jungle King a few weeks ago.
Another juice co I use is Johnny's Juice on FaceBook

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
So are we all doomed and the only solution is to diy?
Some vendors are still shipping but I'd suggest you try to find a couple good flavors and stock up.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The problem is you never know what’s really good with ejuicesteals
Yes that is the hard part- and hope they have enough of the ones you like. I got a lot of the The One Apple,The One Strawberry, The One Lemon and the One Blueberry- those were all pretty good.
Then a bunch of the Candy King flavors, Air Factory flavors and Dinner Lady flavors.
ejuicesteals has a great juice clearance area, unfortunately they cannot ship to me in NY
I just know what fruits I like, candy vapes I like, and coffees.
8Vape was another place that had great juice sales too. I think the shipping has gone sky high on all these places now, and using alternate shippers for slow ship times.

VU Sponsors