Become a Patron!

i need a help☹

hello,
i am new to this vape forum and i have a serious problem with my vape,i noticed that since yesterday that my new vape's battery drain more quicker then usual after using it few times during the day,it actually shouldn't do that,it is still a new vape,i got it on the 10th of March,2021 and it is Aspire,PockeX vape☹😉😊👍🤔

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
What batteries are you using?

i am so sorry,it is too difficult to explain and i actually can't afford to buy a new charger for my vape right now and i am a serious poor psychologically unwell person,shall i send you a picture of it?👀🤔

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ok, so it has a 1500mah internal battery. So either th he battery is getting old and used or the coil you are currently using is lower ohms than the previous one. Or it wasn't fully charged when you thought it was.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Here is a link to the manual - check and see if there are battery-saving modes you can use

Ok, so it has a 1500mah internal battery. So either th he battery is getting old and used or the coil you are currently using is lower ohms than the previous one. Or it wasn't fully charged when you thought it was.
ok,right,my vape's battery definitely was fully charged and i actually know when it was fully charged,i am so sorry☹😉😊👍

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
A 1500mAh battery, fully charged, will not last an average vaper more than a couple of hours. If you pick it up and take a hit from it about every 20 minutes, and no more, it might last all day. It sounds like you need something with a longer battery life, whenever you are able to afford to do that.

Something that no one mentioned is that it is possible that the charging port or the cord you are using is damaged, but if you are sure the vape is fully charged, then that is probably not the problem.

Sure, of course you are allowed to use this website. We are trying to help you. All vapers are welcome here as long as they are of legal age to vape and are honest about their problems (or whatever the reason they are here).

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
A 1500 mah cell would last me an hour.. lol..maybe

I really don't know how long it would last me, because I never vape the same device more than an hour or so at a time. Recent exception has been the Vindicator clone I just got, but it has a purple Vapcell 21700 (3100mAh) in it, and I've vaped it for hours and hours and haven't had to recharge it yet.

I just switched the battery in the Vindicator with a Molicell 21700 that's fully charged, and put the Vapcell in a Pico S. It's showing about 2/3 charged. See, this is why I like mesh RDAs on tube mods - it takes so little power to run them, the batteries just last a really long time!

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Sure, of course you are allowed to use this website. We are trying to help you. All vapers are welcome here as long as they are of legal age to vape and are honest about their problems (or whatever the reason they are here).

I think that part may be referring to the aspire site.
If you are at a place where they are using a VPN the link won't work.

1622398197539.png

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A 1500 mah cell would last me an hour.. lol..maybe
You and me both. I have to swap 30Ts three times a day.

This isn't too uncommon of an issue for built in battery mods. The Pocket X is an older device so it is very possible that it has set on a shelf in a shop or warehouse for a long time, and the battery is getting weak with age.

This isn't too uncommon of an issue for built in battery mods. The Pocket X is an older device so it is very possible that it has set on a shelf in a shop or warehouse for a long time, and the battery is getting weak with age.
I think that part may be referring to the aspire site.
If you are at a place where they are using a VPN the link won't work.

View attachment 182466
ok,i got it,thank you,i am sorry for my late reply☹😉😊

who is talking with who? people you are confusing me,i am so sorry,can you please write that person's username at least☹😭

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
who is talking with who? people you are confusing me,i am so sorry,can you please write that person's username at least☹😭
Sorry about that, I thought I quoted you before my second paragraph but I guess I didn't. Here is what I was saying to you about your mod.

"This isn't too uncommon of an issue for built in battery mods. The Pocket X is an older device so it is very possible that it has set on a shelf in a shop or warehouse for a long time, and the battery is getting weak with age."

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
If you changed from a 1.2Ω coil to a .6Ω coil, that would shorten battery runtime.

Sorry about that, I thought I quoted you before my second paragraph but I guess I didn't. Here is what I was saying to you about your mod.

"This isn't too uncommon of an issue for built in battery mods. The Pocket X is an older device so it is very possible that it has set on a shelf in a shop or warehouse for a long time, and the battery is getting weak with age."

it is ok,right,oh dear,if only it was true
😔😉😊😭

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Geekvape Athena (Squonk mod that uses 18650 battery) ~ $20
Oumier Wasp Nano RDA (Good "all around" RDA ~ $15
Molicel 18650 batteries (Get times 2 which is roughly $10 & gets batteries.) ~ $10
Xtar battery Charger ~ $8

All in you may spend about $60 for this kit and a charger for the batteries. The Molicel 18650s are rated at 2600mAh. One battery can get me through about 2 days of modest vaping.

I suggest getting 2 battery units from IMR. They sell them in pairs. That means getting two units will get you 4 batteries. You can use one battery, charge it while using the next and keep on vaping.

This is a good reasonably affordable kit for the seeming high cost. If modest care is taken of the kit, cleaning and upkeep it ought to last quite a while. There's really not much needed to cleaning it or upkeep either.

Geekvape Athena (Squonk mod that uses 18650 battery) ~ $20
Oumier Wasp Nano RDA (Good "all around" RDA ~ $15
Molicel 18650 batteries (Get times 2 which is roughly $10 & gets batteries.) ~ $10
Xtar battery Charger ~ $8

All in you may spend about $60 for this kit and a charger for the batteries. The Molicel 18650s are rated at 2600mAh. One battery can get me through about 2 days of modest vaping.

I suggest getting 2 battery units from IMR. They sell them in pairs. That means getting two units will get you 4 batteries. You can use one battery, charge it while using the next and keep on vaping.

This is a good reasonably affordable kit for the seeming high cost. If modest care is taken of the kit, cleaning and upkeep it ought to last quite a while. There's really not much needed to cleaning it or upkeep either.
i an so sorry,but you don't understand,i have no money to buy batteries or a new vape or anything else,thank you very much😔😉😊😭

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i an so sorry,but you don't understand,i have no money to buy batteries or a new vape or anything else,thank you very much😔😉😊😭
I understood well. I was only offering an option for when you might have money. You can find other kits for about half as much. They might do fine for you, or not. I know this kit works well for me so thought it worth sharing information on.

A 1500mAh battery, fully charged, will not last an average vaper more than a couple of hours. If you pick it up and take a hit from it about every 20 minutes, and no more, it might last all day. It sounds like you need something with a longer battery life, whenever you are able to afford to do that.

Something that no one mentioned is that it is possible that the charging port or the cord you are using is damaged, but if you are sure the vape is fully charged, then that is probably not the problem.

ok,i am sorry for my late reply,i know you are trying to help me,but please try to understand i am a serious poor psychologically unwell person and i am lazy and i am a difficult,stupborn and strange person,i am so sorry☹😉😊😭
i am definitely of legal age☹😉😊👍

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
ok,i am sorry for my late reply,i know you are trying to help me,but please try to understand i am a serious poor psychologically unwell person and i am lazy and i am a difficult,stupborn and strange person,i am so sorry☹😉😊😭
i am definitely of legal age☹😉😊👍

Thank you for your response. I hope you get your difficulties worked out.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
this happen the other day to sparkey.. { my hubby}
I did a trouble shoot on it..

plugged it into the wall with battery like your going to recharge..
saw the battery was FULLY charged...
so the screen works

so clicked it 5 times to turn it back on... works like a charm
you may have had the battery out to long.. or bumped the wrong buttons...

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I currently hesitate to suggest Smok gear. They've not had the best track record of late. That aside you might get fortunate and have an excellent experience with this kit. They also sell the coils here for less than $15 for a 5 pack. The 0.40 ohm coils ought to let you get fair battery run time out of the generous internal battery.

As I stated in my earlier post.
You can find other kits for about half as much.

This is only one such kit. You might find yourself enjoying pod mods. If so, I would be glad to have steered you toward a satisfying for you vaping experience. If not I think we here at VU can get you there if you bear with us. :)

A lot of us rather folks breathe only air. Still if you need to use nicotine we rather see you vape than use tobacco. This is why we try to help. Again, I'm only offering a suggestion for when you can afford to buy stuff.

Another suggestion might be to guide you to an advanced vaporizer kit. That kind of kit would let you swap out batteries. It could be regulated or mechanical. I could also likely point you toward using RDAs and building your own coils to save money.

Not sure that advice is exactly suitable for you merely from observing the context of your postings. It doesn't seem you desire to get too invested into vaping beyond it being a quick, cheap way to get nicotine.

Well, it can be affordable but the trade off is you need to supply a little effort and time. Then, you can also keep paying ever increasing prices of "throw away" kits too. It's all up to an end user and what they choose.

Apologies if my observation seems presumptuous. I do not intend upon labeling, objectifying you in any way. Merely stating an observation that you may lack a bit of patience. I myself do at times so I'm not calling a kettle black. :D :)

By the way, the patients at this asylum run it. ;) I think you're relatively safe here. Lots of us face some kind of mental health issue or another at this forum. We don't let that stand in our way. :)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors