Become a Patron!

I need some suggestions

Hi. I've been vaping for years but still consider myself new since I really do not know anything about vaping. I started with Vuse Vibe and once the flavor ban hit, I got a Vapor Zeus Auto from V4L which I used with the Smileomizers and the their Peppermint Juice. This was my ONLY setup for the past 3 years. V4L is now permanently closed and I have no idea what to do next. Is anybody here familiar with the Vapor Zeus and Smileomizers? I have a bunch of the Smileomizers and Peppermint Juice that I would like to use up, but my Vapor Zeuses are on their way out. I'm looking for something similar (I love the simplicity of the Zeus) that I can use with the Smileomizers. Can anybody help with this? Also, has anybody tried V4L Peppermint Juice and know of anything similar to it? I'm sorry if the information I gave was vague, but like I said, I don't know much about vaping. I just found something I liked and I stuck with it.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum.
I don't know anything about this.
Maybe someone in the DIY section could help.
Have a great evening. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You might like the Joytech eRoll Mac simple kit. You may also want to consider starting to learn more, possibly trying other kinds of devices. Not saying there's anything wrong in your choice. Not that at all, it's simply a matter of legalities seeming to make such devices untenable. This does not seem headed to change for the better either.

VU Sponsors