Become a Patron!

I prefer dripping

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you are getting juice into your trachea you are doing it wrong, really wrong. I am not even sure how to use a squonker that incorrectly.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So why post in squonking thread ?
Thought it was clear, they're attempting to troll.

Posting something like this acts as bait. Then, the poster can claim victim status when folks point out the obvious idiocy at hand.

"Oh, so you're call me an idiot?"

People are not calling the original poster a thing. People are in fact, calling out the blatant stupidity of getting juice in your trachea from squonking. There's literally not any way I can think of where you would get juice there from squonking.

Yes, maybe your coil isn't heating enough and you get spit back. After tasting it in your mouth you ought to look into why you're getting juice in your mouth. You likely would find the coil not heating proper.

That has nothing to do with squonking. It can happen if you drip, use tanks, vape any style. So it only stands to reason someone is acting unreasonable and expecting an unreasonable response. They're trolling, tossing out bait.

You want entertainment? Go buy a circus ticket. Don't bring that crap here, it don't float.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thought it was clear, they're attempting to troll.

Posting something like this acts as bait. Then, the poster can claim victim status when folks point out the obvious idiocy at hand.

"Oh, so you're call me an idiot?"

People are not calling the original poster a thing. People are in fact, calling out the blatant stupidity of getting juice in your trachea from squonking. There's literally not any way I can think of where you would get juice there from squonking.

Yes, maybe your coil isn't heating enough and you get spit back. After tasting it in your mouth you ought to look into why you're getting juice in your mouth. You likely would find the coil not heating proper.

That has nothing to do with squonking. It can happen if you drip, use tanks, vape any style. So it only stands to reason someone is acting unreasonable and expecting an unreasonable response. They're trolling, tossing out bait.

You want entertainment? Go buy a circus ticket. Don't bring that crap here, it don't float.
I am a serial over dripper and over squonker, never shot liquid down my throat.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for my late reply. The reason why I no longer post on this forum much anymore these days is because the place has become equally as boring as watching grass grow while using your other eye for watching paint dry. Case in point: you try to start an honest discussion about squonking in a forum section named squonking, and immediately you are greeted with some of the most derogative brats none of whom could for the life of 'em add anything useful to this topic before hell froze over twice. I own two (high end) mechanical squonkers myself, and, I share your observation that squonking can lead to consuming more juice. For example, this can happen as a result from the person who vapes trying to compensate for not getting a satisfying enough vape due to a variety of factors some of which I am about to explain.

Soon after the squonk bottle gets beyond half empty, pumping the right amount of juice tends to become something of a royal PITA. If you, like me, subscribe to the higher powered style of vaping, that's when you'll know the fact that having to keep refilling it for this reason is cumbersome especially if you end up having to refill even more frequently as a result from juice consumption being already on the upper side of the spectrum to begin with. Augmented by the fact you might not have enough time to refill during a fast break while being at work so you might end up having to sneak away from the working place just to be able to refill before the bottle reaches half empty yet again, and again. Just for the record here, I have 7ml soft silicone squonk bottles, and, the last time when I used my squonkers was several years ago.

And yes, if you are a high wattage vaper, then if you prefer to use the kind of setup that requires pretty strong airflow, even the tiniest amount of oversquonking can cause a part of the juice to get sucked right up and out through the drip tip, into your mouth and throat.

Another reason why I prefer to drip is that squonking doesn't allow me to use my favorite mods. The same also applies to some of the atomizers that I am still really very passionate about. But as you can see for yourself, not too many people are still left around here who will understand what it factually means to be passionate about something except about crapping on people and about finding crappy excuses to go with that behavior style.

VU Sponsors