Become a Patron!

I really hate doing this but everyone here has a right to know not to deal with Donald Johnson

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Derrick Williams wrote on another page
7 hrs
I really hate doing this but everyone here has a right to know not to deal with Donald Johnson. I made a deal with him earlier this month. I was to send him my hammer and aios hybrid tank for his brass panzer and kayfun lite. I mailed out on 8/9 (a Wednesday), I sent picture of receipt to him where I had mailed it. He said he felt bad he hadn't sent his yet. He received my package on that Saturday. He said he would mail it out that next Wednesday saying how bad he felt. He then said he would send me a big kayfun instead of the lite for the trouble. Well last Wednesday came and went and no proof of him sending my stuff out. So I keep trying to get an answer he tells me his phone died and had to buy a new one and he would ship my stuff out tomorrow. I got to thinking about everything then started seeing him post about buying an ipv. So Monday I asked him to send my stuff to me cod and I would pay for the shipping. He said he would well last night I asked and he worked late and now tonight he sees my messages and will not answer me. Be warned do not do any trades with this man. I work very very hard for what I have and now I am out a hammer and aios because of being a trusting individual.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Vapedeal/permalink/525584214209473/

Gonzi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for sharing this with us. I think that it would be a great idea to make a hall of shame list, people we should avoid to do business with at all cost, like restaurants and small business used to do back when checks were the prefered way to pay, before debit card caught on.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Smokie again, Thanks for the heads up

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@SMOKIE .. I am sorry this happened..
I know for a fact, you are a super nice man.. and I hate to see my friends being taken advantage of.
It kills me people play games.. I did a rant the other day, more leaning to venders with the thought of private sellers too..
not sure if you saw it on my page..
but it went like this:

When you discover vaping.. if you find you like it, and see how the cash flow is.. When You decide to open "shop", do it for the right reasons. Build your business based on the right things. You screw one person, or give bad service, or fail to keep your word on what or how you do things, Remember.. Karma is a bitch, and does not hide well. This goes for anyone.. not just vape shop owners..
My morning rant.. this is not for anyone in particular, but hey, if the shoe fits.. wear it just like you run your bizz!
Now back to my coffee.. Good morning every one!

It really sucks that there are a few people that ruin things for others.. it makes it harder to trust and gives a bad vibe to things..
I wish for a change.. to see some honest people that know.. their word is what makes or breaks them.. :)

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't think I would ever trust a man named 'Donald Johnson' .. just saying..

And a very good saying it is , i wouldn't trust someone named 'Donald Johnson' either , sounds like a real psycho to me.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
@SMOKIE .. I am sorry this happened..
I know for a fact, you are a super nice man.. and I hate to see my friends being taken advantage of.
It kills me people play games.. I did a rant the other day, more leaning to venders with the thought of private sellers too..
not sure if you saw it on my page..
but it went like this:

When you discover vaping.. if you find you like it, and see how the cash flow is.. When You decide to open "shop", do it for the right reasons. Build your business based on the right things. You screw one person, or give bad service, or fail to keep your word on what or how you do things, Remember.. Karma is a bitch, and does not hide well. This goes for anyone.. not just vape shop owners..
My morning rant.. this is not for anyone in particular, but hey, if the shoe fits.. wear it just like you run your bizz!
Now back to my coffee.. Good morning every one!

It really sucks that there are a few people that ruin things for others.. it makes it harder to trust and gives a bad vibe to things..
I wish for a change.. to see some honest people that know.. their word is what makes or breaks them.. :)
This is a copied Post I did, Not mine!

VU Sponsors