Become a Patron!

I stick 50 help

I just picked up an I Stick 50 and am curious what tanks and coils people recommend for this setup. I am mostly wanting strong flavors. I started 2 weeks ago with an I Stick mini and haven't had a cigarette since. I heard that the sub ohm coils give good taste but the place that I got my 50 from said that a tank and coil are all the same. Any more information you need please let me know.

Phil

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Be aware, with a sub ohm tank, you'll use up more eJuice. In addition, you will need to cut down on the nicotine as well (about half of your current), due to the nature of sub ohm tanks. However, most are using Kanger Subtanks (Mini or Plus).

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use an Arctic tank by Horizon Tech with the .5 coils. Flavor and vapor production is great. Like NB said, lower your nic level to 3 or 6. Good luck and welcome to the VU.

bloosman1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm a new vaper as well. Welcome, this is a good place. I use my istick 50w with a kanger nano, and have ordered the Kanger mini, because the nano works so well that I wanted more size/capacity. They both come with a .5 ohm coil and a 1.8 ohm coil. The mini also comes with a RDA, so I can build coils if I choose to. I'm very pleased with this setup, and have had no issues in the 3+ weeks I have owned it. I hope this helps, I am a newbee too!

Thanks for all the info. Going to try . 5 coils and a different tank but definitely glad to be off smoking. Surprised at how bad they taste and smell now. No wonder the girlfriend kept bitching I should quit.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Congrats on quitting the icky sticks!

nicholas.silva75

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the stick 50w with the aspire Atlantis tank with .5 ohm atomizer and I am at 3mg nic and have it at about 38 watts and have good flavor and good clouds, only problem is I go through juice! Just ordered the kanger sub tank and may try out the rda.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew83

Member For 4 Years
I have the istick 40w. I got it with the gs tank with 0.15 ohm coils for use in tc mode. I also use my older aspire et clearomiser with 1.8 ohm coils in vv mode.

I prefer the vape and flavour of the gs in tc but for day to day i use the aspire so the gs is a "treat" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors