VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://kstp.com/news/minneapolis-e-cigarette-shops-fda-regulations/4128511/

"They're going to want to make it less appealing to a younger audience, like this is a blue e-cig here or white or black or something real simple," Brandon Sandvig with E-cig & Supply's customer service department said. "They do like these devices that are colored, or that do have a little bit more power, they look a little fancier."

"It's, right away, can I see your ID," Sandvig said, describing what happens when customers first enter E-cig & Supply.

Still, the actions being taken will put into place a tobacco review process evaluating ingredients, health risks and product design.

"It's one of the things that keeps people off of cigarettes, is they take pride in the device that they have that looks really nice," Sandvig said.

The federal government will also require manufacturers to get marketing authorization from the FDA, that'll look at products' appeal to youth, and non-users.

"I was a little worried, thinking that they're going to want to test all of this stuff, a lot of businesses could be out of business, people like me losing their job," Sandvig said.

This stupid motherfucker WAS a "little" worried?

I wonder if McDonalds will hire him in 2 years when his doors close for good?

He obviously does not have one fucking clue what the FDA just did to his livelihood - 5150

VU Sponsors