Become a Patron!

If you need support...

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello dear friends,

Nice to meet you here. I really like the rules in VU forum so that we can say anything we want to say. Let's thank all VU staff for what they have done for us.

And if you need support from Angelcigs, please feel free to comment here or pm me. I will be gladly to answer your messages as soon as I can.

Angelcigs is here for you. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

antiantihero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hello there

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hi_hello_082.jpg

antiantihero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Or another warehouse for east coast

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Good to know that. We'll try to do that if our company becoming bigger.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What would be lovely if you are trying to return faulty items for a refund is NOT having to ship them back to china.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What did you buy? Did you send video or pictures to show your problem?

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@RED DRAGON , I checked for you and found that our delivery guy missed to send out the 6 ATTY to you. We'll ship it out today or tomorrow. We are really really sorry.

I could be a super asshole and bad mouth you guys to death but we're only human in this world and we all make mistakes. Shit happens.I'm glad you guys joined this forum and got back with me ASAP. Please send me an updated tracking number when it hits the mail and i look forward to purchasing more from you in the future.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I could be a super asshole and bad mouth you guys to death but we're only human in this world and we all make mistakes. Shit happens.I'm glad you guys joined this forum and got back with me ASAP. Please send me an updated tracking number when it hits the mail and i look forward to purchasing more from you in the future.

Thanks for your consideration. Yes, things happen. I'll keep you updated about your order. No worries. I'll always take good care of you. ;)

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just personal experience here, but I have never had better customer service than with @Angel Cigs. I recently purchased a KF 3.1 from them. Within a day of receiving it, @Angel Cigs contacted me here, PM, on the forum to answer any questions and offer assistance if needed. I did have one inquiry of a pyrex tank section for the device, which @Angel Cigs researched and responded within another day; ALL WITHOUT BEING Prompted. Their preemptive customer service goes above and beyond the expected norms.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
:p:p:p:D:D:D @Chowder You will never know how your words means to me!! I feel so touched!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: It's always my pleasure to serve you. Please feel free to start a conversation with me. :cool::cool:

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
:p:p:p:D:D:D @Chowder You will never know how your words means to me!! I feel so touched!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: It's always my pleasure to serve you. Please feel free to start a conversation with me. :cool::cool:
I honestly can only tell how it actually happened. I'm still waiting on Wallmart to ask me how the purchases I made today are working for me.....But I'm not holding my breath! lol But seriously, If people question what I'm saying, it's right there on the threads for them to see, post #49:

"Hey Chowder, this is Angel from Angelcigs company. If you have any question about the kayfun v3.1 you got from us, please start a conversation with me or leave a message in our sub forum. I'll always be at your service."

On this thread I created:

http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/kayfun-3-1.991/

This prompted the PM messages for the research you did for me. I'm not blowing smoke, you actually went above and beyond what I could have reasonably expected. You don't see that type of customer service anymore.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Lmao, yes I remembered that thread. Thank you for digging it out to prove to others. Much appreciated. ;);););););) <3

ok so its been 4 days and I havent heard anything about my missing order. you told me it would ship the next day at the latest and i havent heard shit. what the fuck is going on with you guys?

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello dear friends,

Nice to meet you here. I really like the rules in VU forum so that we can say anything related to vaping. Let's thank all VU staff for what they have done for us.

And if you need support from Angelcigs, please feel free to comment here or pm me. I will be gladly to answer your message as soon as I can.

Angelcigs is here for you. Thanks. :)
"Come out and Play ay" - The Warriors

clownballs

Member For 5 Years
I sent an email to you about order # 2014080322125014 Fogger with stripped out threads.. can't build on it links to video were included..

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Placed an order on the 12th, #2014081213324419. No shipping still and I am about 10 miles from Downtown LA. Can you explain how shipping works? Is this really coming from an LA warehouse?

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@travanx I noticed that there is a black plume veil in your order. Black plume veil arrived at USA today. And our USA staff didn't work during weekend, so we'll ship your order out on Monday. Please wait for more 2 days. Thank you so much. ;);););)

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought I was ordering things that were in stock. One suggestion is to send emails to those who order things that aren't in stock saying that the whole order is waiting for a particular item. I don't think anyone minds waiting a few extra days, just keep the customer informed. I was about ready to give up.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you so much for the suggestion. I will reflect this advice to our support team. :D:D Thanks again.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How, on earth, is it possible that you didn't recognize me? I'm your only client from Ecuador... I'm saaaaad :(

Just kiddinng :) ... but I'm your only client from Ecuador (I guess?)

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @Wabah58 ,

this is exactly where my shopping frency started... so don't be judgemental, since it is the same place where you falled off the wagon... :D

... see... I actually look at who likes me, thanks Buddy :)

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I'm crazy enough to make a big order like the last one... I could be crazy enough to make it DHL again :D

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Please feel free start a conversation on my profile. Always my pleasure to serve you. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If I'm crazy enough to make a big order like the last one... I could be crazy enough to make it DHL again :D

Hahahahahaha, if you can be crazy enough to make a big order and DHL, then I'll be crazy to push the delivery guy to send all out right away!!
t4526.gif
t4526.gif
t4526.gif

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Me & Angelcigs forewah...

You where so nice to me, that I really want to go on with you guys in the future!!!

To all the people that have doubts:
I was assisted in the best way immaginable by Angelcigs...
and I wasn't an easy client;)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors