If you REALLY want to help

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Last week I started a thread regarding signing the latest petition. Altho I still think they should be signed, I have realized they are not really effective.

If you really want to have your voice heard then here is what you need to do...

1. Handwritten letters to your state legislators, congressmen, and White house. Emails are ok if you just refuse to write a letter but handwritten letters are a very effective tool.

2. Call these same legislators and congressmen. Call them up and tell them how you feel about these regulations. Tell them your story about how vaping has changed your life and your health. Remember your are representing the vaping community so be cordial and dont be rude by cussing, yelling, etc.

3. Call the FDA @ 1-877-287-1373 and ask them questions. Ask them all the questions that you have been searching the internet to find the answers for. The more their phone rings the more questions they have to answer (and they have to answer them).

4. Follow CASAA, SFATA, Notblowingsmoke, AEMSA, and the America Vaping Association. Keep yourself up to date with the latest news. Phil Busardo will also be posting updates on his page tasteyourjuice.com There is already a good bit of info there to read.

CASAA, SFATA, Notblowingsmoke, AEMSA, and the American Vaping Association are forming a coalition to dissect these regulations and put together a plan. This is really good news especially seeing as how it is well known these organizations have had their differences in the past. There are already lawsuits being filed by some of the larger companies... Nicopure Labs being one of them (more info here https://www.nicopure.com/news/nicopure-labs-challenges-fdas-deeming-rule/). Phil Busardo also has said that Kanger, Innokin, Aspire, SmoK, and Joyetech are formulating a plan of action as well.

I know there are posts everywhere on this subject but I will continue to post any new info I find.

CASAA.org
SFATA.org
Notblowingsmoke.org
AEMSA.org
vaping.info

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Last week I started a thread regarding signing the latest petition. Altho I still think they should be signed, I have realized they are not really effective.
Remove "really" and that statement is true

OMEGA VAPOR SUPPLY

VAPEOMEGA.COM
VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These are ALL fantastic things that should be done. This is a wonderful resource, thanks so much for your time!

VU Sponsors