Become a Patron!

Ijoy captain elite rba

UncleNoNo

Member For 1 Year
I can't seem to find an rba deck for the ijoy captain elite. Anyone know where to get one or have one for sale? I got 2 kits that came with this tank and I don't want to have to keep buying coils.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not sure how available they are anymore. I can tell you that in RTA mode it's a really decent performer. I have a few of them and love them. The only person I know of who found one was @nadalama . It was a while ago though.

UncleNoNo

Member For 1 Year
The reson I got them is because the elite mini mod kits are only $10 at ecigmafia so the mods alone were worth the price.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The reson I got them is because the elite mini mod kits are only $10 at ecigmafia so the mods alone were worth the price.
I saw those a couple of weeks ago. I almost ordered a red one just to have a red Caltain Elite tank. I decided not to though. I did get several Sigelei mods and kits from there all for around $10-12. Kaos Spectrums, Kaos Vapsoons, and Kaos Z's were all ridiculously cheap. The Vapsoon ones even came with tanks and coils. I got like 8 mods/kits for under $100 total.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I bought three of the RTAs but only one of the kits that came with the sub-ohm tank that you could buy an RTA deck for.

The deck I found was at myvpro.com but they are now sold out.

I've been looking on Google for the last 20 minutes to see if I could see any other place that has them, but no dice. Well, that's not exactly true. I did see some kinda iffy-looking places that said they had them in stock, all of whom used the same picture from vapeciga, and when I checked vapeciga, they do not have the decks. So I wouldn't trust those places with my money. You may feel differently.

Sorry, those are great tanks. I hope you find decks for them.

UncleNoNo

Member For 1 Year
Yeah I just got these a few days ago and I've been looking. The seller I saw on dhgate was heavengifts but you gotta buy bulk. I checked heavegifts website but they don't have them on there.

VU Sponsors