Become a Patron!

IJOY DIAMOND QUESTION

I hope im posting this in the correct section if not I apologize in advance. In any event I recently got a IJOY Diamond ( it has coils that are diamond cut at the bottom) I live in NY and searched all over and finally found some coils for it apparently they arent easy to find out here.. So I go in there and the kid seems clueless at store and says I dont think this is the correct coil but let me try it so he unscrews the tank and puts it in fills it with my fluid and then it wont turn on. He says something is wrong with it. I said i was smoking it when I came in here. So him and the owner are messing with it saying I broke it and i must of shorted it out or its to hot. I said i took one puff when I came in and then gave it to you. Long story short its broke and only 3 weeks old. Could he have shorted it out by putting the wrong coil in even though it fit maybe wrong ohms or something?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If your using it on a regulated mod, it (should) not function. Although the wrong coil could screw up the tank, in which neither would work. Have you tried the tank with the right coil installed on the mod which you took to the vape shop?

VU Sponsors