Become a Patron!

I'm close to throwing away a ton of flavoring that I'll never use

randyfastman

Member For 4 Years
last year I found a recipe that I liked so much that I have not wanted to vape anything else since. I don't have time to tinker around with various recipes with kids work etc.. so aside from personal batches of my personal favorite, I'm out the mixing game. My problem is that that these flavors have a shelf life and take up a fairly decent amount of space. I had 339 different flavors before I stopped keeping count on e-liquid-recipes.com flavor stash. Many of them have never even been opened and are still sealed. I'm sure people are very reluctant of to accept something like this from some random on the internet and I apologize if even offering is against some bylaw, however I figured it was worth a shot. I have no interest in selling or trading them, I just feel bad throwing them out so I would gladly give them away to anyone willing to cover the cost of shipping from PA.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Very nice of you and as far as I know there is no rule against PIFing something~!

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would seriously be incredibly appreciative of a flavor pif as my finances are poor. The problem is I would not have the dough untill the 25th and then I would have to Money Gram or Western Union it to you as I do not PP. If all that is too much I sincerely understand.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
last year I found a recipe that I liked so much that I have not wanted to vape anything else since. I don't have time to tinker around with various recipes with kids work etc.. so aside from personal batches of my personal favorite, I'm out the mixing game. My problem is that that these flavors have a shelf life and take up a fairly decent amount of space. I had 339 different flavors before I stopped keeping count on e-liquid-recipes.com

flavor stash. Many of them have never even been opened and are still sealed. I'm sure people are very reluctant of to accept something like this from some random on the internet and I apologize if even offering is against some bylaw, however I figured it was worth a shot. I have no interest in selling or trading them, I just feel bad throwing them out so I would gladly give them away to anyone willing to cover the cost of shipping from PA.

Might help to pop up a list of what you do want to give away.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same thing here Randy. Only vaped one flavor for over a couple of years.
Piffed out most of my flavorings. And just buy the few I use in 4 oz bottles now.
Down to under 80 I think flavorings in a tub in my freezer now.

Why all the different flavored juice? I mean I smoked the same flavor cig for pretty much 40 years...

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Same thing here Randy. Only vaped one flavor for over a couple of years.
Piffed out most of my flavorings. And just buy the few I use in 4 oz bottles now.
Down to under 80 I think flavorings in a tub in my freezer now.

Why all the different flavored juice? I mean I smoked the same flavor cig for pretty much 40 years...
This is off-topic but I was curious if storing flavors in the freezer is as important as storing nicotine there. Do they degrade significantly faster at room temperature versus the freezer like nicotine does? Also do the flavorings turn and start tasting terrible? I’ve never noticed any change but I’ve never really checked the appearance of the concentrates either and if the flavor has changed I haven’t noticed but I haven’t tried using some of my older flavorings either. Sorry for going off topic but I just realized I may be ruining a ton of flavorings, no idea why I never thought about the storage of them. Just kept them outta direct sunlight on a shelf.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is off-topic but I was curious if storing flavors in the freezer is as important as storing nicotine there. Do they degrade significantly faster at room temperature versus the freezer like nicotine does? Also do the flavorings turn and start tasting terrible? I’ve never noticed any change but I’ve never really checked the appearance of the concentrates either and if the flavor has changed I haven’t noticed but I haven’t tried using some of my older flavorings either. Sorry for going off topic but I just realized I may be ruining a ton of flavorings, no idea why I never thought about the storage of them. Just kept them outta direct sunlight on a shelf.

I dunno. The ones I put in the freezer were either ones I had not tried yet or ones that I could vape but did not want to use them in the near term.
I was just following the logic of them lasting longer in the freezer. And since they are in PG mostly the freezer should not hurt them. There is one 'brown sugar extract' which is apparently actually sugar as it crystallizes in the freezer. However once allowed to warm to room temperature and shaken well is fine again.
I also keep my Cromwells Custard flavorings in there, which are pretty much all I have used for a couple of years.

VU Sponsors