Become a Patron!

I'm having a GIVEAWAY on INSTAGRAM this Friday! - 1/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

pricelessvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
ill be having a GIVEAWAY this Friday on my Instagram. There will be 3 winners even if there are only 3 participants!

Rules
-Must follow me on Instagram @pricelessvapor
-Must like and comment on the contest post on Friday Jan. 20th
-3 winners will be announced Jan. 29th

Prizes- Vaping supplies, A tank, vape bands, and some other random vaping items

Follow me on Instagram and look out for the post with all the RULES and PRIZES!!
@pricelessvapor

I started this new Instagram last month for the purpose of educating and supporting the everyday vaper. Funny and interesting pictures and videos are just a plus lol. I'm not greedy I'm here to share my vaping wealth!

I'm Here to Help Rookie or Veteran Vapers! For Any Questions or To Have Your Products Sponsered in the Next Giveaway Email me at [email protected]

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND VAPE ON!

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ill be having a GIVEAWAY this Friday on my Instagram. There will be 3 winners even if there are only 3 participants!

Follow me on Instagram and look out for the post with all the RULES and PRIZES!!
@pricelessvapor

I started this new Instagram last month for the purpose of educating and supporting the everyday vaper. Funny and interesting pictures and videos are just a plus lol. I'm not greedy I'm here to share my vaping wealth!

I'm Here to Help Rookie or Veteran Vapers! For Any Questions or To Have Your Products Sponsered in the Next Giveaway Email me at [email protected]

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND VAPE ON!
@pricelessvapor , You at least need to post what the rules and prizes are, and end date in this thread in order to use our contest area here ( @Countrypami )

pricelessvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rules
-Must follow me on Instagram @pricelessvapor
-Must like and comment on the contest post on Friday Jan. 20th
-3 winners will be announced Jan. 29th

Prizes- Vaping supplies, A tank, vape bands, and some other random vaping items

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member