Become a Patron!

I'm looking for a good place to buy mesh coils online for my RDTA.

I'm new to RDTA tanks. I like it a lot, but I'm having trouble finding mesh coils locally at brick and mortar stores. I've looked online without 100% success also. I want 18 ohm mesh coils. I wasn't able to find any.
I googled the best mesh coils for flavor. 0.18 ohms was the answer I got. That's why I'm looking for that specific ohms. I'm using a 0.13 ohms nexMESH coil now. It's ok, but I'd like better flavor. I don't care about big clouds of smoke. I care about a smooth/ flavorful smoking experience.
I'm hoping someone can point me to some good online sites where I be able to find the mesh coils I want.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What rdta are you using? Don't worry about what they ohm out to, with mesh it's instant fire regardless.
Fasttech is about the best place to buy small stuff. Free shipping over $20. Just takes about 3 weeks though.
Nexmesh clapton is outstanding.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Haven't tried the claptons. But of all the other wotofo/nexmesh/etc I've tried, I like this one best and use it exclusively.
The 05 https://store.damnvape.com/product/mesh-x-coil/
It's standard mesh size.
Didn't search for shopping options.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haven't tried the claptons. But of all the other wotofo/nexmesh/etc I've tried, I like this one best and use it exclusively.
The 05 https://store.damnvape.com/product/mesh-x-coil/
It's standard mesh size.
Didn't search for shopping options.

Those look interesting. Added to cart, lol.
I was always skeptical of the mesh claptons, seemed like a gimmick. Oh no, they're really good. You should give em a go, highly recommend.
The standard size is for the profile m rta.
Nexmesh extreme are good as well, only larger size for the profile 1.5 available. I just cut them to size.

Edit add link for damn vape 05

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Trimming mesh to make it narrower, raises the resistance. If I could get a usually .18 to 2.5 - 3.5ish I might like it better. Gave it a half hazard try with one of those that have the space down the middle. I think that was too much narrower. I'm going to revisit that again soon.

Vape Fan kind of lost me. What do you mean by (Trimming mesh to make it narrower, raises the resistance). I have never had to do anything like that. I have a Prime tank from Wotofo. It only uses mesh coils. I was kind of hoping people could tell me what ohm mesh coils they use and what smoking experience they get from it. Like I said in my original post I'm still very new to this and learning as I go along.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vape Fan kind of lost me. What do you mean by (Trimming mesh to make it narrower, raises the resistance). I have never had to do anything like that. I have a Prime tank from Wotofo. It only uses mesh coils. I was kind of hoping people could tell me what ohm mesh coils they use and what smoking experience they get from it. Like I said in my original post I'm still very new to this and learning as I go along.
No problem. An RDTA is a rebuildable atomizer. That's why my response was about mesh strip. Although you did ask about coils, sorry.
If you are using the Wotofo Pro tank it takes factory built coils.
Fasttech is sold old of those coils but they do have a rebuildable deck for that tank.
Don't know anything about it or other sources for factory coils.

Go ahead and do your thing Vape Fan,
"Time for a rebuildable." LOL

VU Sponsors