Become a Patron!

I'm ready to contribute a few recipes that I enjoy

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
I have been vaping for a couple years now and started DIY 3 months ago. Found this site to be most informative, friendly, and helpful for all my vaping needs.

Kiberry Yogurt Clone

2% Cream Fresh (FA)
3% Greek Yogurt (TPA)
3% Kiwi (TPA)
7% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)

Really Tasty

RY44

5% Butterscotch (TPA)
3.35% Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)
5% RY4 Double (TPA)

Halo Tribeca was first the bottle of premium e-juice I purchased. Also the first attempt at DIY with this juice.
I tried it with the graham cracker and cotton candy and it was great. I have been saving money since. I felt it was missing that creamy butter rum nuance I get. TFA butterscotch answered that calling as it also has EM included. Any hoot it taste, smells, and looks great.

Banberry Yogurt

3% Banana (FA)
2% Cream Fresh (FA)
3% Greek Yogurt (TPA)
7% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)

This is my newest mix as I'm trying to get some different flavor to have for my ADV.

All feedback positive, negative, thoughts and recommendations are welcome!
Happy vaping and mixing everyone.

Last edited:

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wonder if I could sub the yogurt with CAPs Creamy Yogurt. I've never tried any yogurts and don't have TFAs, but just got CAPs. Also, what's your usual steep time?

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
@KGuardian yes you can sub CAPs Creamy Yogurt. I Have this posted on one other forum and someone tried the recipe with CAP's and he said it was tasty. I steep all my mixes 7 to 10 days though it may not need that much. I got a lot of good feedback with the Kiberry Yogurt Clone. Someone also tried it with CAP sweet cream instead of the FA fresh cream and said it was delightful. This seems to be a really versatile recipe.

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
Just want to clear the air on the Halo Tribeca Original. This mix by no means do I take credit for as the ground work was already done long before me with the ry4 double and ap. I do however enjoy the mix and have tried different percentages. I'm really liking the 10% ry4d, 2% butterscotch, 2% graham cracker. Its just an ry4 blend that I enjoy playing around with . I have changed the name to reflect this also to not confuse people, now just called ry44. Also good with 5% ry4 double, 5% butterscotch, and 5% graham cracker all TPA.

Last edited:

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried your Kiberry recipe using 5% CAPS Creamy Yogurt and let it steep for 8 days. Pretty damn good. Thanks for sharing :)

VU Sponsors