nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Anybody ever heard anything about this RDA or had any experience with it?

I'm looking at it on the Vaperz Cloud website and I want one bad. @f1r3b1rd you might wanna look too.

Feedback, anyone?

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The only reason why I haven't got one is, for single coil builds, I prefer to use a slightly bigger coil size than should be recommended with this RDA. I already have three 24mm Deathtrap RDAs from this same brand for this exact purpose. So here's what I think about the Imp RDA, going by what I have been able to see in the YouTube video review from Le temple De la vape that's in french language.

The machining is top notch like with all atomizers from this brand, and the little bag of spare parts has everything including an extra 810 drip tip and a non BF 510 pin so the BF pin is installed by factory default. The juice well is very deep, and, because the chuff can be removed from the barrel you can have access to the coil and wick and still not have to worry about spilling juice, as you can just leave the barrel in place. The lip around the bottom of the deck is not visible from the side with the cap on so it looks clean. This lip has notches to prevent putting the cap on wrong. Unlike many other single coil side airflow RDAs the airflow on the downwind side of the coil does not directly collide with the airflow coming from the opposite direction. It's a typical sign that proper care was taken by the designer of this RDA to avoid unstable airflow. Last but not least, there's the multi-tiered airflow options. They will help to ensure that there's always going to be one airflow setting you'll like.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anybody ever heard anything about this RDA or had any experience with it?

I'm looking at it on the Vaperz Cloud website and I want one bad. @f1r3b1rd you might wanna look too.

Feedback, anyone?
Hadn’t heard of it before; but, it’s definitely right up my ally.
Curses I was trying to be done buying hardware
:gaah::giggle:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hadn’t heard of it before; but, it’s definitely right up my ally.
Curses I was trying to be done buying hardware
:gaah::giggle:

i'm really thinking hard about it. Keeps creeping up in the back of my mind. That's not a good sign, generally.

VU Sponsors