Become a Patron!

Improved Moose

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy there VU, how ya doin'? Worked out the percentages to a little side project I've been mulling about with for the past few days, figured I'd share it out to you and see if it tickles anyone's fancy.

---

Improved Moose

---

10% Moose Juice, FlavorWest
1% Vanilla Bourbon, FlavourArt
1.5% Fresh Cream, FlavourArt
0.25% Maple Syrup, FlavourArt
2% Cereal 27, Capella's

---

Moose Juice is either a combination of miscellaneous fruit drinks or a thick, egg-noggy, cinnamon-style regional favorite - depends on how far into Google you go. Moose Juice the flavoring, by FlavorWest, tastes a lot like a cinnamon roll/bun-type vape with a thick, almost egg-y feel. It's... not bad. Not exactly something I look to vape all the time, no, but it's not bad. So I messed with it, naturally.

Gotta go heavy on it, single flavor recommendations of 12.5% had me weary. Vaping 5% made me realize why it was suggested so heavily. I threw down 10% as a guide in the recipe. I like it a little thicker, a little more prominent, so up or down a few percentage points isn't exactly playing with knives.

Vanilla Bourbon adds that flavorful vanilla touch to an already complex flavor chart, fits well with it and adds a bit. Lightens the cinnamon undertones of the Juice.

Go light with Maple Syrup. Real light. I went with a quarter of a percent, which rung up at 0.03mg weighed into a 10ml mixer bottle. That was one drop. I did two, and had to make a new bottle. Maple is powerful stuff, but at a really careful amount, it enhances this whole thing a great deal. It's recognizable without being overpowering, and almost lends to a "waffle" style flavor every once in a while. It's great in this.

Ahh, Cereal 27. What won't Cereal 27 blend well with? It fits in well here, the grain and oat cereal plays really nicely with the all-messed-up Moose Juice, pulling it out of the drink, and onto a paper plate complete with napkin and dipping sauce.

Fresh Cream is ... Fresh Cream. Go lighter if you don't want to subtly mute the whole thing. I wrote down 1.5%, but I prefer it closer to 1, maybe a smidge less. As a general, though, it would do well at a percent and a half - helps hide the maple if you had an accidental oversqueeze.

---

There ya are! Hope you enjoy, something a little different for the cold winter months.

As usual, my disclaimer:

This recipe is now property of the internet. Do whatever you want with it, I don't care, I'm releasing it to the ether. If you can make money off it, cool. I don't require any notification, permissions, royalties, nothing like that - this is my baby that I formulated from a single ingredient idea, and now it's a big boy and can fend for itself. Treat it well, internet folk.

Howdy there VU, how ya doin'? Worked out the percentages to a little side project I've been mulling about with for the past few days, figured I'd share it out to you and see if it tickles anyone's fancy.

thanks bought 30ml of it for something else over a year ago forgot what i got it for lol now i can use it.

---

Improved Moose

---

10% Moose Juice, FlavorWest
1% Vanilla Bourbon, FlavourArt
1.5% Fresh Cream, FlavourArt
0.25% Maple Syrup, FlavourArt
2% Cereal 27, Capella's

---

Moose Juice is either a combination of miscellaneous fruit drinks or a thick, egg-noggy, cinnamon-style regional favorite - depends on how far into Google you go. Moose Juice the flavoring, by FlavorWest, tastes a lot like a cinnamon roll/bun-type vape with a thick, almost egg-y feel. It's... not bad. Not exactly something I look to vape all the time, no, but it's not bad. So I messed with it, naturally.

Gotta go heavy on it, single flavor recommendations of 12.5% had me weary. Vaping 5% made me realize why it was suggested so heavily. I threw down 10% as a guide in the recipe. I like it a little thicker, a little more prominent, so up or down a few percentage points isn't exactly playing with knives.

Vanilla Bourbon adds that flavorful vanilla touch to an already complex flavor chart, fits well with it and adds a bit. Lightens the cinnamon undertones of the Juice.

Go light with Maple Syrup. Real light. I went with a quarter of a percent, which rung up at 0.03mg weighed into a 10ml mixer bottle. That was one drop. I did two, and had to make a new bottle. Maple is powerful stuff, but at a really careful amount, it enhances this whole thing a great deal. It's recognizable without being overpowering, and almost lends to a "waffle" style flavor every once in a while. It's great in this.

Ahh, Cereal 27. What won't Cereal 27 blend well with? It fits in well here, the grain and oat cereal plays really nicely with the all-messed-up Moose Juice, pulling it out of the drink, and onto a paper plate complete with napkin and dipping sauce.

Fresh Cream is ... Fresh Cream. Go lighter if you don't want to subtly mute the whole thing. I wrote down 1.5%, but I prefer it closer to 1, maybe a smidge less. As a general, though, it would do well at a percent and a half - helps hide the maple if you had an accidental oversqueeze.

---

There ya are! Hope you enjoy, something a little different for the cold winter months.

As usual, my disclaimer:

This recipe is now property of the internet. Do whatever you want with it, I don't care, I'm releasing it to the ether. If you can make money off it, cool. I don't require any notification, permissions, royalties, nothing like that - this is my baby that I formulated from a single ingredient idea, and now it's a big boy and can fend for itself. Treat it well, internet folk.

VU Sponsors