Become a Patron!

In battle against vaping, AG sues national retailer, alleging it targets underage consumers

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...e-consumers/5suyj0GiSZX7u0EZT4RYPJ/story.html

OK this seems a tad fishy to me.

They investigate juul but sue eonsmoke?

Then there is this:

"She reiterated such sentiments in early April, hours after her predecessor, Martha Coakley, announced she was taking a full-time job with the e-cigarette giant Juul Labs. During the fallout from Coakley’s decision to join Juul, Healey returned a donation that Coakley had made to her political campaign. Coakley had hired Healey more than a decade earlier at the attorney general’s office and served as a mentor to the younger lawyer."

So her "mentor" left to go work for juul, she got the job, and now she's suing eonsmoke. A company that sells tons of juul compatible pods.

Eonsmoke is probably one of the only companies that had a branded juul compatible pod on the market before 08/08/2016, her mentor and previous boss that she's known for a decade leaves to go to work for juul, and she just decides out of the blue to pick juul's competition for a lawsuit?

it just seems fishy.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...e-consumers/5suyj0GiSZX7u0EZT4RYPJ/story.html

OK this seems a tad fishy to me.

They investigate juul but sue eonsmoke?

Then there is this:

"She reiterated such sentiments in early April, hours after her predecessor, Martha Coakley, announced she was taking a full-time job with the e-cigarette giant Juul Labs. During the fallout from Coakley’s decision to join Juul, Healey returned a donation that Coakley had made to her political campaign. Coakley had hired Healey more than a decade earlier at the attorney general’s office and served as a mentor to the younger lawyer."

So her "mentor" left to go work for juul, she got the job, and now she's suing eonsmoke. A company that sells tons of juul compatible pods.

Eonsmoke is probably one of the only companies that had a branded juul compatible pod on the market before 08/08/2016, her mentor and previous boss that she's known for a decade leaves to go to work for juul, and she just decides out of the blue to pick juul's competition for a lawsuit?

it just seems fishy.

Smells pretty bad :poop:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Typical. Established company using crony friends in government to harass upstart competition.

VU Sponsors