Become a Patron!

In need of 0nic juice.

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hello VU I have been vaping for around 2-3 years and recently had some rental issues and had to move and past landlors is hold a huge lump sum of my security deposit. So currently out of justice I have cut myself down from 6mg to 3mg to finally 0mg but now I don't have any 0mg and only a bottle of 3mg and I don't really want to have to use it as I get vee sick now when I use nicotine. So if anyone would have some 0mg juice out there that would be amazing I'm a fan of fruit Vapes but anything helps till I can get back on my feet. Thanks.

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hello VU I have been vaping for around 2-3 years and recently had some rental issues and had to move and past landlors is hold a huge lump sum of my security deposit. So currently out of justice I have cut myself down from 6mg to 3mg to finally 0mg but now I don't have any 0mg and only a bottle of 3mg and I don't really want to have to use it as I get vee sick now when I use nicotine. So if anyone would have some 0mg juice out there that would be amazing I'm a fan of fruit Vapes but anything helps till I can get back on my feet. Thanks.

VU Sponsors