Become a Patron!

In need of Influencer - Brand Ambassador

SkinnyB

ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys!

We are running few physical shops and online store for Norwegian vapers community. Now we are looking for influencers who would be interested in long-term cooperation and working together. Instagra/Twitter/Facebook/Youtube/Blog - everything is welcomed.

Not for free.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
This seems like a very good opportunity for someone who has vaping posts/reviews/stories/etc.. on one or more social media sites.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
To me this seems like an Investment with no promise of return. JMFO you must remember.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
this sounds like a job for Riptrippers ... sorry could not help myself.

SkinnyB

ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
To me this seems like an Investment with no promise of return. JMFO you must remember.
I don't know any investment which would provide 100% of success rate. You know smth? Let me know!

This seems like a very good opportunity for someone who has vaping posts/reviews/stories/etc.. on one or more social media sites.

Yes, I see it the same. However, it seems that not too much proper influecers left in here(internet, in general, not this forum haha) for specific region. So find it hard to get any leads, sadly.

I'm a ledgend in my own mind....does that count.

With all do respect, you could be a SuperMan in your own mind and that would be INSANE! But I am looking for someone with following, it's business...

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
we are looking for influencers who would be interested in long-term cooperation and working together.

This term of "influencer" to me seems to mean marketer. Looking at an article it would seem that there are bound to be high dollar marketing firms chomping at the bit. Given that kind of consideration, it seems clear that businesses looking around for low dollar help, are in some extent being exploitive. Which I can understand wanting to get services offered as affordable as possible, that is standard business.

Still, it does not seem anything I would have interest in. I recently got an offer from a large firm in Asia I'll say to "influence" for vaping stuff as well as a whole slew of other products. They contacted me here saying they appreciated my "authentic voice". Well, if I started "hawking" products the voice would no longer be mine.

And yes, I understand that is an awfully sweet offer to pass by. That noted one has to realize for themselves where they stand. Rather not have my "voice" used to sell inflatable sex toys, or charcoal grills to someone in Spain from China. That would be loss of my own integrity, my "word" would value at nothing. Sorry, when I give my word it is usually worth gold actually priceless because I so rarely give it.

VU Sponsors