Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.americanlawyer.com/id=12...of-Unpaid-Legal-Bills?slreturn=20160822202520

"Another contributing factor’s to NJOY’s Chapter 11 filing were the substantial costs incurred by the company this year in order to comply with a series of regulations announced by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in May controlling the registration and distribution of e-cigarettes, according to Weiss’ declaration"

This is a 110% bullshit lie.

No vaping company is required to pay a penny to continue to stay in business until 08/08/2017 at the very earliest and honestly they didn't have to pay a penny until 08/08/2018 if they were planning on taking the money and running.

The REAL story here is that no one is in the market for shitty cigalikes because it is not 2012 anymore.

They may be able to pull the wool over the eyes of their investors but WE (This Vaper, along with the rest of my fearless readers) are running on an above average intelligence - 5150

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
http://www.americanlawyer.com/id=12...of-Unpaid-Legal-Bills?slreturn=20160822202520

"Another contributing factor’s to NJOY’s Chapter 11 filing were the substantial costs incurred by the company this year in order to comply with a series of regulations announced by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in May controlling the registration and distribution of e-cigarettes, according to Weiss’ declaration"

This is a 110% bullshit lie.

No vaping company is required to pay a penny to continue to stay in business until 08/08/2017 at the very earliest and honestly they didn't have to pay a penny until 08/08/2018 if they were planning on taking the money and running.

The REAL story here is that no one is in the market for shitty cigalikes because it is not 2012 anymore.

They may be able to pull the wool over the eyes of their investors but WE (This Vaper, along with the rest of my fearless readers) are running on an above average intelligence - 5150

Yeah I'm really kinda surprised that their line of ejuices didn't pull them out; from what I've heard, they're not bad. And didn't they start making a line of modular hardware?

Andria

Prime example of a company not evolving with the times and letting new companies come in and provide more advanced products while sitting back and hoping for the best.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is also talk of them sponsoring poker tournaments and other poor money decisions from a past employee.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I dunno... I've had a few random thoughts about this, such as, maybe Njoy decided to be the poster child for the FDA's incompetence, as a way for the lawyers opposing the FDA to have something to point to, and say "See??? If a big company like Njoy goes down from this crap, what do you think will happen to all the small companies?"

Andria

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Njoy made a ton of money and never evolved with the technology advances in vaping. When a smoker is looking to quit, Njoy filled a certain market, but once the starter kits became really decent from other manufacturers, the smoker looking to quit would pay a few bucks more and have a system that allowed him/her to refill it, in the end its cheaper.

As in all cases like this, follow the money. I'm sure the big wigs at the company made out like bandits, while soaking the investors with the bills.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They saw they were making money and kept going without innovation. Most companies and even asses like rip tripper can do it..... Just make YouTube videos and lie about every product you sell and say how great it is and you'll keep making money from the suckers who believe you and find you so coool.......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors