Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.southbendtribune.com/new...cle_3254c9a4-fa5d-5002-ac3b-c679d3908ff6.html

“What we can gather is that students have this misconception it’s somehow safer than smoking a cigarette,” Gassman said. “I think the tobacco industry is really intentionally marketing e-cigarettes that way to make them appear, kind of by implication, that they’re safer than smoking a cigarette.”

You have got to be fucking kidding me? - 5150

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its all part of the agenda buddy....just keep your DIY supplies stocked up and vape on...they tried banning alcohol once, look at how good that turned. Tried smearing the devils juice over and over...we still drink beer :)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
its all part of the agenda buddy....just keep your DIY supplies stocked up and vape on...they tried banning alcohol once, look at how good that turned. Tried smearing the devils juice over and over...we still drink beer :)

Now the heavily tax beer, because it's so SINful.
SIN-Tax

What do you think is on the horizon for vaping?
I think they are having so much trouble with the rulemaking process because:

Mods, Batteries, and attys do not contain nicotine so if they say they are tobacco products they will get sued and lose.
0 nic eliquid does not contain nicotine so if they say it is a tobacco product they will get sued and lose.

Nicotine eliquid DOES contain nicotine so that is how they can get their foot in the door.

The reason the FDA was waiting was so during the previous legislative session the states and counties could enact their own rules so when the feds step in the state rule will already be in place.

So then you will have MORE laws and MORE rules to follow and MORE taxes to pay.

VU Sponsors