Become a Patron!

Innokin ares 2 review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received innokin ares from Sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

Innokin ares 2 colors:

- Black
- Stainless steel

mz2fStM.jpg

Specifications:

- Diameter: 22mm and 24mm diameter versions
- E-liquid capacity: 2ml/4ml
- Inner Airflow control
- Locking top fill cap – non locking drip tip also included
- Single coil build deck
- Adjustable bottom airflow
- Removable fill port cap to replace filler gasket

In the box:

- Ares 2 RTA Atomizer 4ml
- Spare O-rings
- Drip tip
- Tool kit
- Organic cotton
- Wire 26g Kanthal
- 2 pre-built Kanthal coils
- Top fill port gasket
- Instruction manual
- Organic Cotton

7XyJqIG.jpg

Innokin ares 2 is designed by Phil Busardo and VapingGreek and manufactured by innokin. This atomizer is in my opinion better than previous version of the atomizer. You can buy this atomizer in two different colors, you can buy it in ss or black color. This atomizer is available in two different dimensions, you can buy this atomizer as 22mm version or as 24mm version which is really good. Build quality of the atomizer is really good, everything is as it should be. You will receive this atomizer in really nice package. In the package you will receive two drip tips, tools for coils, spare glass tank, o rings, wire, coils and cotton, really good package. On the atomizer you can see some details, on the top cap you can see "Innokin", on the airflow ring you can see details, on the chamber some branding and from the bottom of the atomizer standard informations.

hmAg0mH.jpg

So, in the package you will receive two drip tips and both are 510 drip tips. Drip tip that comes preinstalled is really comfortable for using and this drip tip has on the bottom piece that locks the top cap which is really good. Drip tip from the package is without that piece but personally I like the preinstalled drip tip. If you don't like drip tips from the package you can use here any other 510 drip tip without problems.

ukw6HeO.jpg

This is a top fill atomizer and I like top fill system on this atomizer. On the top cap you can see the arrow where you need to push the top cap in order to open it. So far top cap works really good and I didn't have any problems, it is also good that we have good preinstalled drip tip so we don't have to worry that top cap will open. Fill hole is good and you can fill the tank without any problems.

You can buy 22mm version of the atomizer or 24mm version of the atomizer. Capacity on 22mm version is 2ml and capacity on 24mm version is 4ml. I have 24mm version and I can say that capacity is really good.

j2Z6c2x.jpg

DuPNZRB.jpg

On the build deck you can see two posts and screws. Building on this atomizer is really easy and I think that you will have no problems here. Also on the deck you can see two wick holes, you can wick this atomizer pretty much easy, you can see on the picture how I placed the cotton here. Under the coil you can see the airflow hole and we can adjust the airflow under the coil here which is really good.
On the base you can see the airflow control ring and on the ring you can see one slot and one hole that you will use to adjust the airflow. On the base you can see 5 airflow holes for airflow adjustment and using the airflow control ring you can adjust the airflow, you can use only one hole or more holes.

aulVxLA.jpg

KjQqqJa.jpg

1DyVO6h.jpg

SvXdc0c.jpg

My thoughts:

Atomizer comes in really nice package, you will receive everything that you need in the package. Both drip tips are good for using and you can use here any other 510 drip tip if you want. Top fill is good and so far it works without any problems, I also really like preinstalled drip tip because there is no chance that you can open up the top cap if you don't want to open it. You can fill this atomizer fast and without any problems. Capacity is 4ml which is really good in my opinion. Building and wicking here is really easy and you will have no problems. I really like that on this atomizer you can adjust the inner airflow, this is really important and this is one of the reasons why this atomizer is way better than previous version of the atomizer. Airflow on this atomizer can be really tight. Flavor is good, I tried here different e liquids and I am really happy with flavor. So, if you considering to buy this atomizer you can, I really like it and it is way better than previous version, it is simple for using and it works really good.

Cons:

- A lot of informations on the chamber
- You need to take off the drip tip if you use gorilla bottle to fill it

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Good package
- Comfortable drip tips
- With preinstalled drip tip you can't open the top cap when you don't want to open it
- 4ml capacity
- Easy to build and wick
- Good flavor
- Inner airflow adjustment
- Easy to adjust airflow
- Simple and easy for using

Thanks Sourcemore
Coupon code: D24
Buy it here: Innokin ares 2

VU Sponsors