Become a Patron!

Innokin Kroma A

I was looking at getting one of these to replace my discontinued pen. Can anyone tell me if there's a difference between the Innokin Kroma A and the Innokin Itaste Kroma A?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was looking at getting one of these to replace my discontinued pen. Can anyone tell me if there's a difference between the Innokin Kroma A and the Innokin Itaste Kroma A?

Looks to be within a split hair's difference, if it's not the exact same product. No, I do not own either. making my observation based upon well, observing two different sites hawking two "allegedly" different products.

The photos all look nearly exactly alike to exactly alike. If there's any differences I doubt one would discern them too quickly, or enough to consider them "different" products. So no, it wouldn't make a hill of s***'s difference which you chose to buy.

Again, I kind of feel like I should be being paid about a penny in the fashion of Amazon's turks. I'm growing highly weary of folks with dubious marketing practices doing this kind of crap. Marketing means you spend money to make money. Don't like the cost of doing business? Get the f*** out of business then.

Leave other folks on their respective merriest be. We don't want to get tricked into your crap surveys, or playing answer twenty questions because you won't do your d*** job.

Quite literally it took me ten seconds to have a context search cue up links to each different product, click two or three sites links, look at photos. At that point I could see from photos and the promo text the two were as I said near identical or identical.

Said it before too. If taking two seconds to look something up is too much for you, get off the f***ing Internet & web. It's no place for you.

Apologies if this reads as harsh. Forgive me as I've gotten a belly full of stupidity, ignorance from marketers. If your inquiry was sincere, ... I don't see any differences based on a cursory search and look over of promo material.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I asked because I had spent well over an hour trying to see if I could find a difference myself.
Laughing with you and sorry but no, I wouldn't waste an hour myself trying to find differences. There is frankly a glut of products on the market. All of it is pretty well "standardized" now.

As a side note, all Innokin products in general have always been fairly decent in quality. I only had an issue with one of their tanks. That wasn't the products fault though. I used what is known as tank "cracking" juices in it.

I had an MVP 3 mod for about three years and it was doing fine. One day I dropped it on concrete. That fouled the 510 connection up but the wife still used it as a rechargeable battery pack for another year before it finally gave up the ghost.

Battery box or internal battery? Nothing internal for me. I want swap out batteries, thanks. :) Check.

Atomizer be it RDA, Tank? I like my RDAs. They need to be squonkable too. :) Check.

Do I want it with a fancy computer & screen? Nope not for me but others might. That means I like mechanical mods. Though I do have two "regulated" mods. Check.

For myself the issues are functionality and sustainability, durability. I like something that if it's not working, I can take two to ten minutes and figure it out to workable. At most I might look to spend one quarter the original cost to fix a device. So if I spend $50 for a mod then $17.50 is all I want to spend at any one time fixing said device and less if I can do it. Yep call me cheap. :) I got mods going on three to four years old though.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors