Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Innokin VTR Kit Review
Posted by brian yaeger on 7/4/2014 to Innokin
spacer.gif

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THE INNOKIN VTR KIT

For the beginner or experienced vapor this device suits all need to the ecig enthusiasts. Innokin has not lost a step in this device and the construction is done to the same standard as usual. It is a major step up from the SVD. It has the same options for variable voltage/wattage as its predecessor which means continued performance in vaping. The price point is right on target.

Appearance wise Innokin pulled out all the stops. The dial up top looks fantastic, the LED shines great, and it looks really great with the right tank attached to it.

When it comes to performance I have not experienced any issues. It’s easy to change any of the settings to whatever you desire while vaping. Checking your OHM’s only requires one click to find out what your coil is capable of.

The vaping button is now on the side of the device which I also like. I think the placement is critical when it comes to being comfortable.

The battery life is unbelievable. The Innokin VTR last all day long using 18650 batterys. This is a change from the Innokin MVP which has a built in battery. Just as in the Innokin MVP there is an indicator light to tell you which stage your battery is in.

This device is good for anyone who loves ecig mod’s as much as I do. It is easy to set up and comes with everything you need to get started, except liquid. It is basically self-explanatory.

You can purchase this on my site for $69.99 which in my opinion is a good price considering Fasttech sells them for $70, and you will be waiting 20 or more to get your item.

Like I said before quality is not an issue and this goes for most allInnokin products. The performance factor gets a 100 in my book because this device has no issues that I have seen so far. It is easy to use for anyone. Switching of tanks is made very easy and changing out of coils is also user friendly.

I really enjoy the Innokin VTR kit and would recommend to anyone considering to step up there vaping experience.

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Brian, I like your review and will toss in my $.02 FWIW.
I just recently purchased a VTR, ($69.99 is an excellent price) and it is all that you say however anyone considering the purchase of one should know this is a heavy item. even without the 18650 battery, it's heavy. I really like that it's so well made, I'm active and tend to want to slip things in my pocket without necessarily thinking about it first. Can't tell you how many Clearomizors I have broken due to this practice. I really like that my Aspire Mini fits within the frame of the VTR which gives it substantially more protection from damage as compared to other pvd's.

I've only had it several day's now, I purchased it because of it's build quality, shape and features. I also like that it is capable of a true 15watts because someday I plan to start using an rda.

Innokin makes a very good quality product. It's a step up from my innokin V3 which I use every day...

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The VTR even being a heavy weight is the best choice in MOD I've made so far. The remarkable extension tube allows any ejuice device made an easy hookup. I can also use my Nimbus or Omega quite readily. You must select the right battery however as the VTR is limited in size for anything long or wide. There are charts on the Web showing compatible battery's that are unregulated. ( you cannot use regulated batteries as the VTR has built in protection and buck/boost.)

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I found out a non button top battery does not get a good "contact connection" in mine. VTR Goes on and off on it's own.
Currently using a Sony US18650VTC4 2100mah which lasts me all day. 1.8ohm atty @ 10.5watts

VU Sponsors