Become a Patron!

Internal battery box mod

levander

Member For 4 Years
I know everybody recommends getting replaceable batteries. I’ve had those in the past and I find it really annoying having to keep changing the batteries. I much prefer just plugging in a USB cable.

I’ve got two MVP’s now (I charge one while vaping the other) and want to replace them. They’re having trouble recognizing atomizers in the tanks I out on them at times.

This is ideally what I want in a replacement mod.

USB-C port
5,000 mAh battery minimum

The only two I know of like this are the Innokin MVP5 and ELeaf iStick Power 2.

Are there any others?

Dream features would be support for Apple‘s Find My protocol. So that if I lose my mod I can push a button on my iPhone and my mod will beep. The other dream feature requirement would be Qi wireless charging.

I really don’t want to go with the MVP5 again because I’m so ticked at Innokin. Like one thing I found out after buying the MVP5 is hat even though it has a USB-C port, you can’t charge it off a USB-C charger. You have to use a charger with a USB-A port, then a cable that goes USB-A to USB-C, and plug that cable into your MVP5. Innokin apologized on their Reddit forum when I figured this out. But it’s just like seriously, that’s all you’re gonna do is apologize?

VU Sponsors