ROCCO BIGGS

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi Vaping Underground!
I am the owner of ROCCO BIGGS & www.roccobiggs.com
I was a smoker for over 20 years. I tried everything: gum, patches, cold turkey, quit smoking programs and disposable ecigarettes; to name a few. I actually quit a few times but all of these options were only short term; I always went back to smoking.
The first day I tried a REAL electronic cigarette, one with a rechargeable battery, a atomizer and one that could be filled with endless amounts of different flavored E-Liquids, I QUIT. I can officially say that I will NEVER smoke another analog in my life.
In doing so I have found a new passion...VAPING! I love vaping and everything about it. That is why I have created ROCCOBIGGS.COM.
ROCCOBIGGS.COM is dedicated to the ever growing world of e-Liquids and vaping products. Whether it be your DIY garage juice, your local vape shops house brand, premium e-liquids or vaping hardware, I want to review it and let you now what ROCCO BIGGS thinks about it.

Check out www.roccobiggs.com

VAPE ON!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU...:cool::cool::cool::cool:
I noticed this is a cut and paste from your about page at your web site, but it's good for everyone here to read.

ROCCO BIGGS

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Welcome to the VU...:cool::cool::cool::cool:
I noticed this is a cut and paste from your about page at your web site, but it's good for everyone here to read.
thats my story and im sticking to it LOL ;)

VU Sponsors