Become a Patron!

Introducing Vaporflask by Vape Forward at 101 Vape!

101vape

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hi VU!

We're featuring the new Vaporflask by Vape Forward and Wismec at 101 Vape. Get it now for limited sale pricing!

Vaporflask Classic 150W TC Box Mod by Vape Forward & Wismec
MSRP $119.99
101 PRICE $89.99

Utilizing dual (2) 18650 high drain batteries for 150 watts of vaping power, the Vaporflask Classic is the ultimate vape device. Featuring VW/Power, Temperature Control, and TCR (after firmware upgrade) Modes, fire almost any build imaginable on this versatile vape mod.

Learn More

Vaporflask Stout 26650 100W TC Box Mod by Vape Forward & Wismec
MSRP $89.99
101 PRICE $71.99

Big 26650 size batteries are making a comeback with the Vaporflask Stout. Packing more mAh for more battery life, with an included adapter for 18650 size batteries, the Vaporflask Stout is a small powerhouse mod.

Learn More

Vaporflask Lite 75W TC Box Mod by Vape Forward & Wismec
MSRP $79.99
101 PRICE $64.99

The hinge battery door secures your battery tightly and makes it very easy to switch batteries on the go. If you're looking for the perfect modern travel vape mod, you will enjoy the Vaporflask Lite 75W TC Box Mod.

Learn More

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I own the stout and it a very well built mod for those looking. I had some 26650's laying around no longer getting used so was looking for a decent mod to put them batteries to use. Got me a Stout and man is it nice. To me its more of a teardrop shape and is super comfy in the hands.

VU Sponsors