Become a Patron!

Introduction!

How do you feel about child proof lids on juice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am sure I have met many of you before on other forums which I can no longer post on!
I'm pretty sure the ECF folks still have me on global mute so if I did not respond back to anyone that is why and I truly apologize!
Anyway I went back to smoking for about a year and I'm coughing and it's gross so I am trying to get back into vaping. I had successfully quit cigarettes for 6 months
and then I got a new job where everyone smoked and I caved on the first day!!

Anyway I've been away for like a year and I'm not caught up on all the new technology and stuff so if there are any amazing developments (other than the explosion at vapebash) I should be informed of please let me know.

Oh and pbusardo is no longer reviewing juice without a child safety top bottle.
Has this become standard in the juice industry?

I like it but for those of us who do not have children (myself included) I don't see why it is necessary.
For those who DO have children be a responsible adult and keep nic juice and medications either locked away or up high where they can't get to them. Duh.

Anyway that's all for now.
For those of you I've met already hey there good to see you
and everyone else nice to meet you :)

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First off, Pbusardo is a shill...second, welcome to the Underground! Friends dont let friends use stinkies! Variable Volt and Variable Watt mods are the king of mods now in many of our opinions! Li Po batteries are starting to gain attention and sub ohm vaping is for hipsters....hehehehe. I think that child proof caps are cool and a good idea, but should not be mandatory on NON concentrated Nic juices, anything over 24mg might be a good idea to have a MUST HAVE child proof cap on. My opinions only. See you in the forum @cherrycakes

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Very valid point, anything that high that is potentially lethal should have a safety cap. Mostly though I think any sane person would go "ugh this is disgusting" and not drink the whole bottle.
Thanks for the welcome, and the updates. :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hi cherry, nice to see you. i remember when we both used to get in trouble at ECF. good times, :)

P1NkY

Member For 4 Years
Hello cherrycakes, and welcome!

Dat explosion @Vapebash...*shudders*
Thank goodness no one was seriously injured.
I believe it's gonna give us a lot of negative attention, though.
Like that idjit that made a ridiculous 10x24g parallel 3 wrap dual coil on a 26650 battery and (not surprisingly) had it vent on him.
Then he goes and posts his "masterpiece" on YT.
I think the vaping community is being infiltrated, framed and sabotaged. Or maybe I'm just getting old and paranoid.

Anyways, I think safetycaps are a good idea, but should not be mandatory.
There are colorful, sweet-smelling detergents that have simple twist off caps. My2cents

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome back to VU, and welcome back to vaping :)

HoseGarden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i dont care either way. they both require practically the same motion to open anyway

pbusardo is cool and it's well within his right to soapbox about this but i do think it's a lame point to advocate

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i dont care either way. they both require practically the same motion to open anyway

pbusardo is cool and it's well within his right to soapbox about this but i do think it's a lame point to advocate
Oh fuck!
Who told HoseGarden about this place?
Now none of the ladies or guys who shave their legs will be safe.

Rottenecards_48412740_jvm45959s9.png

Haha It's good to see you finally made it over here Hose.
tumblr_mwe6cb5NRn1sh26n1o1_400.gif

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I have found it's difficult to open child safe lids in one hand with a clearo in the other. My only gripe lol

HoseGarden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh fuck!
Who told HoseGarden about this place?
Now none of the ladies or guys who shave their legs will be safe.

Rottenecards_48412740_jvm45959s9.png

Haha It's good to see you finally made it over here Hose.
tumblr_mwe6cb5NRn1sh26n1o1_400.gif

yo is that a telescopic mod in your pocket or are you just happy to see me!!!

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't got on ECF much, didn't realize VU was such a "back of the bus" place :)

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU Brandie!

VU Sponsors